→ WoW API
Returns information about the given Achievement's specified criteria.
criteriaString, criteriaType, completed, quantity, reqQuantity, charName, flags, assetID, quantityString, criteriaID = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo(achievementID, criteriaIndex)
- Number - Achievement ID the queried criteria belongs to.
- Number - Index of the criteria to query, ascending from 1 up to GetAchievementNumCriteria(achievementID).
- String - The name of the criteria.
- Number - Criteria type; specifies the meaning of the assetID.
- Boolean - Returns true/false depending if you've completed this criteria.
- Number - Quantity requirement imposed by some criteriaType.
- Number - The required quantity for the criteria. Used mostly in achievements with progress bars. Usually 0.
- String - The name of the character that completed this achievement.
- Number - Some flags. Currently unknown purpose.
- Number - Criteria data whose meaning depends on the type.
- String - The string used to display the current quantity. Usually the string form of the quantity return.
- Number - Unique criteria ID.
Here's a list of known criteria types:
-- 0 is a monster kill, asset is the monster ID -- 1 is winning PvP objectives in a thorough manner (holding all bases, controlling all flags) -- 5 is reaching the level character specified by asset. -- 7 is weapon skill, asset is probably a skill ID of some sort -- 8 is another achievement, asset is achievement ID -- 9 is completing quests globally -- 10 is completing a daily quest every day -- 11 is completing quests in specific areas -- 12 is collecting currency; asset is currency ID -- 14 is completing daily quests -- 16 is dying in specific locations, asset identifies location -- 20 is defeating a boss encounter, asset is npc ID -- 27 is a quest, asset is quest ID -- 28 is getting a spell cast on you, asset is a spell ID -- 29 is casting a spell (often crafting), asset is a spell ID -- 30 is PvP objectives (flags, assaulting, defending) -- 31 is PvP kills in battleground PvP locations -- 32 is winning ranked arena matches in specific locations (asset is probably a location ID) -- 34 is the Squashling (owning a specific pet?), asset is the spell ID -- 35 is PvP kills while under the influence of something -- 36 is acquiring items (soulbound), asset is an item ID -- 37 is winning arenas -- 38 is highest-reached arena team rating, asset is team size -- 39 is achieving arena team rating, asset is team size -- 41 is eating or drinking a specific item, asset is item ID -- 42 is fishing things up, asset is item ID -- 43 is exploration, asset is a location ID? -- 44 is reaching a PvP rank (old PvP system), asset identifies rank -- 45 is purchasing 7 bank slots -- 46 is exalted rep, asset is presumably some kind of faction ID -- 47 is 5 reputations to exalted -- 49 is equipping items, asset is a slot ID (quality is presumably encoded into flags) -- 52 is killing specific classes of player -- 53 is kill-a-given-race, asset is race ID? -- 54 is using emotes on targets, asset ID is likely the emote ID -- 55 is healing -- 56 is being a wrecking ball in Alterac Valley -- 57 is having items, asset is item ID (tabards and legendaries) -- 59 is getting gold from vendors -- 62 is getting gold from quest rewards -- 67 is looting gold -- 68 is reading books -- 70 is killing players in world PvP locations -- 72 is fishing things from schools or wreckage -- 73 is killing Mal'Ganis on Heroic. Why? Who can say. -- 74 is earning a title (for guild achievements) -- 75 is obtaining mounts -- 109 is fishing, either in general or in specific locations -- 110 is casting spells on specific targets, asset ID is the spell ID -- 112 is learning cooking recipes -- 113 is honorable kills -- 124 is spending guild gold on repairs -- 125 is reaching a guild level -- 126 is crafting items as a guild -- 127 is fishing as a guild -- 128 is purchasing guild bank tabs -- 129 is guild achievement points -- 130 is winning rated battlegrounds -- 132 is reaching rated battleground rating -- 133 is purchasing a guild crest