|Title||Aspect of Life, Dragon Queen, Queen Of Life, Life-Binder, She Who Is Life, Life of the Flame|
|Race||Red dragon (Dragonkin)|
|Affiliation||Red dragonflight, Dragon Aspects, Wyrmrest Accord|
|Occupation||Queen of dragons, Aspect of the red dragonflight, guardian of life on Azeroth|
|Location|| Grim Batol, Twilight Highlands, Hyjal
|Relative(s)||Tyranastrasz (first former prime consort), Korialstrasz (second former prime consort), Caelestrasz, Vaelastrasz (sons), Ysera (sister), Dralad (brother)|
- Life is my Aspect, Dark One, and I, like all mothers, know both the pain and wonders that entails! For the past several years, I have watched my children be raised as instruments of war, slaughtered if they proved insufficient or too willful! I have lived knowing that so many died that I could do nothing for!
Alexstrasza the Life-Binder, Aspect of the red dragonflight, is the guardian of all life in the world of Azeroth. She was one of five great dragons chosen by the titans to be empowered with a portion of the Pantheon's power and rule over her flight while they watched over Azeroth and its inhabitants. The titans also appointed her queen of all dragons.
Today, Alexstrasza resides at the top of the Wyrmrest Temple in the Dragonblight, a place considered holy ground for the dragonflights. No longer content to simply watch over the mortal races, the Dragonqueen took action in bringing the dragonflights together to battle the then-hostile blue dragonflight and its Aspect, Malygos, as well as the looming threat of the Lich King.
With the rise of Deathwing during World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, Alexstrasza took a very active role in defending Azeroth against the Aspect of Death, eventually ordering her entire dragonflight to war against the Black Dragonflight. Alexstrasza, along with her fellow Aspects, gave their all to stop Deathwing once and for all, but lost much of their power in the process.
|Eye of Eternity||??||139,450,000|
Once the titans felt satisfied with their creation upon Azeroth, they left to roam the cosmos in search of new worlds on which they would shape order from chaos, creating new life throughout a myriad of worlds. Before their departure from Azeroth however, the Titans empowered five dragons to become stewards of that world. Their purpose: to guard Azeroth as the Dragon Aspects, protecting the Titans' creation.
Eonar, the titan patron of all life, gave a portion of her power to the Red leviathan Alexstrasza. Ever after, Alexstrasza would be known as the Life-Binder, working to safeguard all living creatures of Azeroth. Due to her supreme wisdom and limitless compassion for all living things, Alexstrasza was crowned the Dragonqueen and given dominion over her kind.
Although one of the most powerful of the dragons, she is not the eldest, her once-consort Tyranastrasz being her elder by several hundreds if not thousands of years before the Titans gifted her. It is also revealed that Alexstrasza, along with her fellow Aspects are progeny of Galakrond the massive dragon.
|This article or section is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Alexstrasza was one of the more intelligent of proto-dragons, capable of broken speech unlike most of the other, more animal-like of her kind. When one of her clutch brothers went missing, Alexstrasza searched to find him and met with Malygos. The two were attacked by a savage gray proto-dragon, and though they fought it off Alexstrasza noted that it was frightened of something. Alexstrasza and Malygos would later find her brother, though he was a shriveled husk of flesh and bone.
Some time later, dozens of proto-dragons hunted caribou, Alextrasza and Ysera included. While Alexstrasza would offer Ysera her kills, Ysera declined. Ysera approached Malygos to ask him about her brother's corpse, which Malygos had found alongside Alexstrasza. She said that there was another corpse she and Alexstrasza had found, though Alexstrasza reprimanded her, saying they had agreed not to speak of that. The two argued, but they were interrupted by the sudden appearance of Galakrond. After the gigantic terror had flown away, a confident grey proto-dragon named Neltharion taunted them all for being afraid.
Ysera and Alexstrasza would later come across the shriveled up corpses of two proto-dragons, including Malygos's old companion Tarys. A small and terrified purple proto-dragon insisted that Galakrond had devoured the dead dragons, which matched theories Malygos had expressed to the two sisters. They went to fetch Malygos so he could meet the purple dragon. After his arrival, the corpses stirred and attacked as undead. Alexstrasza, Malygos, and Ysera tore them apart.
War of the Ancients
Alexstrasza was one of the three dragon aspects that fought the demons of the Burning Legion during the War of the Ancients. It was also in that war that the black dragon Neltharion deceived his fellow Aspects, using the Dragon Soul (also now known as the Demon Soul) to steal a portion of their power. After the War of the Ancients ended, when Illidan, brother of Malfurion Stormrage, emptied three vials of water from the Well of Eternity over the river of Mount Hyjal, Alexstrasza, along with Ysera and Nozdormu, decided to use the Well as a tool to heal the war-ravaged land by placing a magical acorn from G'Hanir, the Mother Tree, into the new Well of Hyjal. The tree that grew from this acorn was proclaimed the original World Tree of Azeroth, and is named Nordrassil.
For some time after, she and her fellow red dragons were at peace, but over time they began to argue about how best to shelter and protect the world. The rise to power of humans and other races left many believing that these new people were dangerous and should be destroyed, while others of Alexstrasza’s ilk felt they should be educated to teach them right from wrong.
At some point, the blade Quel'Delar was handed to the high elven king Anasterian Sunstrider personally by Alexstrasza the Life-Binder.
The Second War
This section concerns content exclusive to Warcraft II.
Ten thousand years later during the Second War, Nekros Skullcrusher, an orc of the Dragonmaw clan, was given the Dragon Soul by his Warchief Zuluhed. Using the awesome power of this ancient artifact, Nekros and the Dragonmaw Orcs teleported to the Red dragonflight's lair and captured Alexstrasza and her consorts, including her eldest consort Tyranastrasz. The offspring of these dragons were then used by the orcs as powerful war mounts. Alexstrasza had no choice but to succumb to this terrible slavery, lest her unborn clutches be slain at the hand of her cruel captor. As the aspect of life, this caused Alexstrasza pain as it could no one else, and she cried for the deaths of her children and the deaths they caused.
Battle of Grim Batol
After the Second War ended, Alexstrasza became more valuable to the Horde than ever, as a consummation of Horde military power. Thus she was to be protected at all costs. However, Deathwing, ancient traitor to Alexstrasza and her most hated enemy, who had partly arranged for her continued subjugation during the Second War, arranged an elaborate plot to draw her into the open and steal her children in the hopes of generating his own progeny. His plan, however, unwittingly facilitated her escape.
As the orcs began moving their captive dragons away from the fortress of Grim Batol in an attempt to safeguard their slaves from the reach of the Alliance, the caravan was attacked by Deathwing. During the battle that followed, Tyranastrasz was slain by the Black Wyrm, but the ancient Dragonqueen was set free and the first thing she did was to swallow her evil captor Nekros whole, and to reclaim her children from the grip of the Horde. With the help of her former mate Korialstrasz, Alexstrasza then rejoined the remaining Aspects Nozdormu, Malygos, and Ysera. The human mage, Rhonin, destroyed the Demon Soul, releasing their powers and enabling them to drive Deathwing into hiding. Though Neltharion ultimately escaped the wrath of the other Aspects, the ravaged orc caravan still remains in the Wetlands swamps. Her fire-breathing children returned to their posts as protectors of all life, and worked to rebuild their devastated race.
While her consorts and children continued to have their impact on Azeroth, Alexstrasza's whereabouts were, until recently, unknown to most. The Dragonqueen travelled to Wyrmrest Temple in Northrend, where she called upon the members of the Wyrmrest Accord to play their part against the blue dragons in the Nexus War.
The Nexus War
This section concerns content exclusive to Wrath of the Lich King.
Alexstrasza first appears in Wrath of the Lich King. Malygos has declared war on all mortal spellcasters, especially the Kirin Tor of Dalaran. The red dragonflight is allying with the mortals against Malygos' crusade, partly because of a promise made by Alexstrasza to Rhonin after being freed from the Dragonmaw clan, that neither she nor her flight would harm the races of the rescuers. Alexstrasza is the head of the Wyrmrest Accord, the united effort of the dragonflights against Malygos' crusade.
Alexstrasza appears normally on the top tier of the Wyrmrest Temple in Dragonblight in a form resembling a unnaturaly tall (nearly twice as tall as blood elf player characters) female high elf or blood elf with pink skin, amber eyes and horns. Alexstrasza also appears in her draconic form at Angrathar the Wrathgate after the completion of  (where she will replay the cutscene depicting the battle there at the players' request) and in the Eye of Eternity raid in the Nexus, where she and her children will aid players in slaying the Spell-Weaver.
When Azeroth was attacked by the Emerald Nightmare, Alexstrasza ventured into Bough Shadow, where she rescued Broll Bearmantle, Tyrande Whisperwind, and Eranikus from being attacked by Lethon and Emeriss. Alexstrasza then convinced Eranikus to join the mortals in the Emerald Dream to search for Malfurion by saying that Ysera understood him and his motive for seeking isolation. When the Cenarion Circle purged Teldrassil of its corruption, she sensed it's purity and blessed the World Tree so it may become the haven for nature it was meant to be. She then accompanied Malfurion to Darnassus, where he found Fandral's secret portal to the Emerald Dream. During the War against the Nightmare, Alexstrasza stayed there defending the portal while druids where battling in the Emerald Dream.
Around that time, Tyrande, Lucan and Thura became prisoners of the Nightmare Lord, who created a false vision of a captured Alexstrasza in order to break their hope.
Following the conflicts conclusion she, along with her sister Ysera, blessed the new World Tree Teldrassil, and presided over the marriage ceremony of the Archdruid Malfurion Stormrage and Tyrande Whisperwind.
The Battle of Life and Death
This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
In the Twilight Highlands, Alexstraza confronted Deathwing. After several minutes of battle, Deathwing and Alexstrasza fell towards the ground, clutched in each other's claws. Alexstrasza, exhausted and gravely injured, was found laying on the ground in her humanoid form, while Deathwing fell out of sight beyond the crest of the mountain. Calen (who likewise took elven form), an adventurer and the adventurer's drake raced to the dragon queen's side. Her voice wavered as she explained that the Earth Warder was dead. Like a phantom, the gigantic form of Deathwing rose up behind them. Calen exclaimed "he lives!" and the wounded Alexstrasza forced herself to sit up, stating that it was "impossible" for Deathwing to have survived the wounds she dealt him. Deathwing set the ground at his feet aflame and glowered over the group. Calen moved put himself between his queen and Deathwing, while the adventurer threw Alexstrasza's body over their mount's back and took her to safety, despite her protests. Calen took his true form again, but he was completely dwarfed by the Black Aspect. Realizing he stood no chance of defeating Deathwing, Calen darted back and forth, shooting fireballs, in an effort to distract him while Alexstrasza escaped. He later stated that this was a partial victory, as Deathwing was gravely wounded and would need to go into hiding to recuperate.
Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects
After the cataclysm, the dragons convened upon Wyrmrest Temple to have their first meeting with the blue dragonflight since the death of Malygos. Korialstrasz, not particularly liked by many of the blues, specifically Arygos, chose to stay behind and watch his newest clutch of eggs in the Ruby Sanctum. As Alexstrasza traveled to the meeting above, Korialstrasz discovered the Twilight Hammer within the sanctum, casting dark spells on the eggs. Confronting them, he discovered that their spells had mutated the hatchlings, transforming them into deformed chromatic dragons. When he touched a mutated egg, the infection passed on to him. It was then revealed to him that not only was the entire clutch of eggs infected, but every flight's eggs, in each of their sanctums. Half-mutated into a Chromatic dragon but thinking of his beloved Queen one last time, Korialstrasz summoned every ounce of his power and exploded the sanctum outward, destroying a good chunk of Wyrmrest Temple, and utterly obliterating himself and the sanctums. Along with the sanctums fell the thousands of corrupted eggs. While his death and apparent betrayal was a shock to the other dragonflights, Alexstrasza suffered the most. In sadness bordering on madness, she shattered the Wyrmrest Accord and fled to the center of Desolace, where she sat waiting for death. Thrall attempted to rouse her from her depression but could not.
Later, during a battle above Wyrmrest Temple, Thrall had a near-death experience after falling from extraordinary heights. In his vision, among other things he saw the truth behind Korialstrasz's actions. When the battle had ended, Thrall brought the news to Alexstrasza, who rejoined the fight with renewed purpose to not let her love's sacrifice be in vain.
Rage of the Firelands
This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
In Patch 4.2.0, Alexstrasza, who has made a full recovery, is present in Nordrasil to cleanse the World Tree. However, the fearsome Druids of the Flame interrupt the ceremony and "kill" Thrall, much to Aggra's horror. Although Alexstrasza, Nozdormu, Kalecgos and Ysera conclude Thrall is lost in the elements, Aggra - determined as always - believes Thrall may be saved, and wants adventurers to assist her in her rescue mission.
Charge of the Aspects
While meditating, Ysera had a flashback to the creation of the Dragon Soul and realized that it might be the only weapon powerful enough to defeat Deathwing. Alexstrasza agreed that Deathwing had to be slain: "to protect life, there are times when we must destroy that which seeks to end it". She stated that he would need to be completely "unmade", for he had been twisted by the dark energies of the Old Gods and could not be destroyed by any physical assault.
Kalecgos suggested that the artifact could be modified to harm Deathwing, while Nozdormu proposed a plan to retrieve it from the past when it was in its purest form - during the War of the Ancients.
Hour of Twilight
This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
The battle for Azeroth ended when a final attack from the Dragon Soul, infused with the essence of each Aspect, completely obliterated Deathwing. Alexstrasza revealed that Aggra is pregnant and stated that by averting the Hour of Twilight, the Aspects had fulfilled their great purpose. With their ancient powers expended, Alexstrasza and the other remaining Aspects became mortal.
Dawn of the Aspects (present)
|This article or section is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Powers and abilities
Among Alexstrasza's abilities, she can regrow forests and heal the land. She can animate the dead and resurrect.
In Blackwing Lair, Vaelastrasz calls upon the power of Alexstrasza to aid the raid group in defeating his corrupted form. The raid is then given a buff called Essence of the Red, which essentially grants infinite mana, rage, runic power, and energy for 3 minutes.
For someone of her power, the Dragonqueen is surprisingly compassionate. While Ysera has always favored the dreaming races and the students of Cenarius, Alexstrasza and her flight are known for avoiding killing if at all possible (as they are the defenders of life). Alexstrasza loves all living creatures and protects them, and only those who menace the dragonflights or the world face her wrath. Alexstrasza is supremely confident in her strength and righteousness. She does not seek out combat, but destroys only to punish or renew. In battle, she observes her foes carefully before striking at those she believes are the most deserving of her wrath. Enemies who flee when their leaders are defeated are generally allowed to escape, having learned a lesson they will not soon forget.
She prefers peace and solitude, although she will defend her lands with all her power against any who threaten them without due cause. She often uses her shapechange power to appear as a creature of nature, in order to see what encroaching mortals will do before revealing her presence. Alexstrasza is devoted to all forests, and to a lesser extent all other types of green and fertile growing things. She considers all natural woodlands her home, and she need fear no beast within such lands. Although many of Azeroth’s natural creatures revere the Great Red Leviathan, she is not a goddess and does not pretend to be otherwise. Alexstrasza is rarely venerated by any particular group, although some elven communities pay her homage. Druids of the wild in particular appreciate her serene presence, considering her second in importance only to Ysera.
Wrath of the Lich King
She is involved in the following quests: Azure Dragonshrine quest chain:
Angrathar the Wrathgate quest chain:
Saving Crusader Bridenbrad quest chain:
She finishes the quest from a Naxxramas item drop:
Upon completing the meta Achievement What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been, players will receive a letter from Alexstrasza congratulating players. This letter also contains the .
With the drums of war pounding in the distance, it is easy for the denizens of Azeroth to forget all that life has to offer.
You, on the other hand, have maintained the dignity of the good races of Azeroth with your ability to remember what we fight for. To not celebrate our victories is another form of defeat. Remember that well, reveler.
May others be inspired by your good cheer.
Alexstrasza the Life-Binder
- "It is good that Neltharion has Malygos to turn to. He has been quiet with me of late."
- "Neltharion... this is not you! You always sought to make the world one of peace, of harmony..."
- "I... will... kill... you... someday..." (after being captured)
- Deathwing: "I have faced the ravages of time, the curse of nightmares, and the mists of sorcery, thanks to the others! What weapons do you bring?"
Alexstrasza: "Life... hope... and what they bring with them..."
Deathwing: "Then you're as good as dead already!"
Battle for Grim Batol
- "Nekrosss... You had them ssslay my children! My children!" (seconds before eating Nekros)
- "You will go through all I have gone through, Dark One."
- "Life is my Aspect, Dark One, and I, like all mothers, know both the pain and wonders that entails! For the past several years, I have watched my children be raised as instruments of war, slaughtered if they proved insufficient or too willful! I have lived knowing that so many died that I could do nothing for!"
- "I shall let you experience firsthand all that I have suffered..."
- I did what I had to, brother. You gave me no alternative.
- And so ends the Nexus War.
- This resolution pains me deeply, but the destruction - the monumental loss of life - had to end. Regardless of Malygos's recent transgressions, I will mourn his loss. He was once a guardian, a protector. This day, one of the world's mightiest, has fallen.
- The red dragonflight will take on the burden of mending the devastation wrought on Azeroth. Return home to your people and rest. Tomorrow will bring you new challenges, and you must be ready to face them. Life... goes on.
- Alexstrasza flies in from the west and lands in front of the player. Calen follows shortly behind. They roar and transform into their humanoid forms.
- Alextrasza says: Mortal, I want you to bear witness to this, but for your own safety stay back. Calen, you too.
- Calen says: I will not leave your side.
- Alexstrasza says: Your life isn't yours to throw away, Calen. Should I fail, the fate of this world may rest on your shoulders.
- Calen says: Yes, mother.
- The player and Calen walk away as Alexstrasza casts a flower-growing spell in the center of the ring to attract Deathwing, who dutifully appears from the south. The area behind Deathwing explodes and remains on fire.
- Deathwing says: Lifebinder! Do you presume that I am at your beck and call? I have a world to unmake.
- Alexstrasza says: It pains me, Neltharion - but I must end you, as I have ended Malygos.
- Deathwing says: "End" me? Lifebinder, you think life is yours to take away?
- Deathwing says: Life is weak, mortal, fleeting ... fragile.
- Deathwing says: Death is final. Death is eternal. Death is ... my realm.
- Deathwing says: Look upon me and you see death incarnate, the unmaker of worlds.
- Alexstrasza says: I see the hollow metal shell of a once great ally, and the precious gift of the Titans wasted.
- Deathwing says: Then witness my new gifts, bestowed by this world's true masters.
- Deathwing breathes fire on Alextrasza and flies away. Alextrasza regains her dragon form and follows behind him.
- Alexstrasza says: Neltharion! Look at yourself. Misshapen. Twisted. You're coming apart.
- Deathwing says: Just as all life ends in death ... all order must end in chaos ... Come! Embrace the inevitable, as I have!
- Calen says: There - they've fallen!
- They fall out of frame and the camera tilts down to see Alexstrasza in a crumpled heap in her humanoid form on the ground. Calen and the player speed to Alextrasza and kneel over her. Deathwing falls in the background over the side of the cliff down into the Wetlands.
- Alexstrasza says: The Earth Warder... he is dead.
- Calen says: Mother, stay still. Your wounds are great.
- Alexstrasza says: The black aspect's blood is cursed. Wherever it was shed - nothing will grow for ten thousand years.
- Flames appear in the background near the edge of the cliff.
- Alexstrasza says: But it is over. We can work now to bottle up the horrors he has unleashed.
- Deathwing flies out of the flames toward Alexstrasza, Calen and the player.
- Calen says: Deathwing - he lives!
- Shocked enough to move in her grievously wounded state, Alexstrasza gets up on to her side to look at Deathwing in horror. Deathwing lands not far from the group, glaring at the two reds and the player.
- Alexstrasza says: Impossible!
- Calen says: Mortal, take the dragon queen. Carry her to safety. Now! RUN! Get her away from here!
- Calen says: I will delay the Aspect of Death. Take her to safety. GO!
- Alexstrasza says: Calen, no!
- A vermillion vanguard flies in. The player snags Alexstrasza, still in her humanoid form, places her on the vanguard's back, then hops on as well. The vanguard takes off to safety, flying out of frame behind the camera. Calen shifts back to dragon form and attempts to distract Deathwing by firing a few potshots at him. Although Caelestrasz is large by mortal standards, he is still smaller than Deathwing, who doesn't flinch from the fireballs. They both fly out of frame too in the same direction that the player and Alexstrasza took (maybe slightly more southward).
- Deathwing says: The sun has set on this mortal world, fools. Make peace with your end, for the hour of Twilight falls.
- Bronze Drake yells: It is them!
- Bronze Drake yells: Heroes! We have been sent by Nozdormu! Quickly, on our backs, we must get you to the Dragon Soul!
- Bronze Drake yells: Sister, look! The artifact is surrounded by an aura of darkness!
- Bronze Drake yells: The Aspects!
- Alexstrasza yells: Come sister, it is time to end this, We will cleanse the Dragon Soul from the Old Gods dark influence!
- A dark force from within the Dragon Soul reacts violently to the cleansing!
- Ysera yells: It is too powerful!
- Neltharion yells: How DARE you touch my creation! It is mine...mine...MINE!
- Alexstrasza yells: Neltharion! What have you done? You have doomed us all to the madness of the Old Gods!
- Neltharion yells: IT IS MINE!!
- Ysera yells: He is lost to us sister. He is Neltharion...no longer.
- Alexstrasza yells: The power of the Soul is tearing him apart!
- An Unknown Evil yells: Nooooo...Away...
- Neltharion yells: I WILL NOT BE DENIED!
- Neltharion roars.
- An Unknown Evil yells: AWAY!
- Bronze Drake yells: The Old Gods protects the Soul!
- Bronze Drake yells: The link to the portal must be broken! Quickly, to Stormrage!
- No, such power! Deathwing is summoning of the final Cataclysm that will destroy all life on Azeroth. Quickly, we must interrupt him! (When Deathwing casts Cataclysm)
- "The champions who fought at our side assured the survival of our world. But now, we must see it...with mortal eyes. We Dragon Aspects have fulfilled our great purpose, and our ancient power is expended. But though our day draws to an end life endures, and new generations will be born. Today's victory belongs to all who stood against the Shadow. You are Azeroth's true guardians, and the future of this world is in your hands. For the dawning of the Age of Mortals...has begun."
- Yes Champion?
- It is the fires within, that burn the brightest.
- All life is to be treasured.
- Life begets life, and the cycle of life is reborn anew.
- Surely you were not brought into this world sully to bother me.
- Prior to the opening of Ulduar, Alexstrasza had the most health in the game, with 139,450,000 HP in her dragon form. From its opening until Cataclysm, Flame Leviathan in 25-man Ulduar had the highest, with either three (192 million) or four (269 million) towers. After Cataclysm, Deathwing now has the most HP in the game, with 858,000,000.
- Alexstrasza has a unique model based on the Blood Elf / High Elf model. It bears a strong resemblance to Sylvanas Windrunner's new WotLK model.
- One of the realms in World of Warcraft is named after Alexstrasza.
- Prior to Patch 4.3 Alexstrasza used the
/byeemotes of blood elf females.
- Aside from her wisdom and beauty, Alexstrasza can be recognized by the gems on her wrists, the 2nd digit of her left paw, and her huge horns. She also has an opal chain on her chin.
- In the latest Patch, Alexstrasza recieved a new voice actor.
Thrall's encounter with Alexstrasza
Thrall may have once encountered Alexstrasza in a place called "Alexstrasza's Cave", but the story of that event has never been told. Alexstrasza is easily the most powerful individual on Azeroth. She's a huge red dragon who could just as easily crush an army as cunningly manipulate its leaders to her own ends. She has a brilliant intellect and delights in toying with the lesser creatures who cross her path. The encounter with Alexstrasza would have been related in the cancelled Warcraft Adventures: Lord of the Clans. There is no mention of any draconic encounters in other narrations of Thrall's life, so it looks like this (along with many other events from that game) never happened. In addition, such a manipulative, sadistic personality is not consistent with the benevolent nature depicted from Day of the Dragon onwards.
Tyranastrasz was Alexstrasza's prime consort during the War of the Ancients. Tyran was described as her eldest of three consorts captured by the Dragonmaw clan of orcs. Korialstrasz was her most recent prime consort, and youngest of all consorts. That made him her fourth known consort. Korialstrasz sacrificed himself, to save the dragonflights from the corruption of the clutches of eggs in each sanctum below Wyrmrest temple by the Twilight Cult, during the events of the book "Thrall: Twilight of the aspects.". It is not mentioned who the second and third consorts were by name but it is stated that one perished trying to escape over the sea and the other had died of injuries inflicted by Deathwing.
|Deathwing vs Alexstraza, The Lifebinder||Deathwing vs Alexstraza, The Lifebinder, take two|
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29):
- Given a new voice.
- Seen during the series of unfortunate events.
- Seen in Dragon Soul.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Added.
|Wyrmrest Temple||Angrathar the Wrathgate||Eye of Eternity||Ulduar||Twilight Highlands|