Amalgam of Corruption
|Location||Siege of Orgrimmar|
- Main article: Norushen (tactics)
Amalgam of Corruption is located during the Siege of Orgrimmar.
- Unleashed Anger — The Amalgam slashes at their current tank target, inflicting 140% weapon damage as Physical damage.
- Self Doubt — The Amalgam inflicts doubt on their current tank target. Self Doubt increases the damage of Unleashed Anger by 40% per application.
- Blind Hatred — The Amalgam creates a zone of corruption that extends outward and slowly turns in place. All players caught in the path of the corruption suffer 100,000 Shadow damage every second.
- Fusion — Every Expelled Corruption that reaches the Amalgam of Corruption will increase the damage the Amalgam inflicts by 5% for 15 sec.
- Icy Fear — The Amalgam inflicts 100,000 Frost damage to all players every 3 seconds. This damage increases as the Amalgam loses health.
- Frayed — At 50% health remaining the Amalgam starts to Fray. Starting with 50% health remaining and every 10% health lost thereafter the Amalgam relases an Unleashed Manifestation of Corruption.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Added.