Aspect of the Pack
|Aspect of the Pack|
Aspect of the Pack increases the party's movement speed but makes then vulnerable to daze; a group version of .
- This ability allows players to get to places faster and move quicker in battle.
- A handy speed boost indoors (where mounts do not work) especially after instance wipes. Generally, a hunter should wait until the last member of the group enters an area before activating this Aspect; the stragglers will eventually catch up to those in front, who will then get the buff themselves.
- By level 20, players have access to mounts which let them travel at +60% speed (though they are not usable in combat while this Aspect is).
- Your party member(s) will be dazed when hit, which is very annoying and potentially lethal (hence the term "Aspect of the Dazed"). A Hunter must be careful when to toggle off this ability as to not slow the party member. There are addons that can automatically remove the aspect when someone is dazed.
- Aspect of the Pack does not increase speed if swimming.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Wand damage will again correctly daze players with this effect active.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Non-damaging spells and abilities will no longer cause the dazed effect. In addition, when switching between Pack and Cheetah, you should no longer receive the "A more powerful spell is already active" error message.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Will now be canceled when mounted.