- For her father, see High General Abbendis.
|Title||High General of the Scarlet Onslaught|
|Level||59 - 72|
|Former affiliation(s)||Scarlet Crusade, Silver Hand and Kingdom of Lordaeron|
|Occupation||Commander of the Scarlet Onslaught, formerly High General of the Scarlet Crusade|
|Location|| King's Harbor, Scarlet Enclave
New Hearthglen, Dragonblight
|Status||Deceased (Lore); Killable (WoW)|
|Relative(s)||High General Abbendis (father)|
High General Brigitte Abbendis was one of the founders of the original Scarlet Crusade.
Brigitte Abbendis is perhaps the most fervent of all the leaders of the Crusade. She hates the undead with a fanatical loathing and thinks nothing of sacrificing her troops in an effort to eradicate the walking dead. Brigitte is the daughter of the previous High General Abbendis, an older man who sought to destroy all undead. He passed that mission onto his daughter before he died at the hands of the undead.
Brigitte was one of the members of the Silver Hand present when then-Commander Alexandros Mograine revealed his plan to forge the weapon that would become known as Ashbringer, and participated in the act of cleansing the sword's crystal. She seemed to accompany Tirion Fordring and Isillien at that meeting in Old Hillsbrad. She, her father High General Abbendis, Grand Inquisitor Isillien, Saidan Dathrohan, Taelan Fordring, and Renault Mograine formed the Crusade. She then accompanied Alexandros and Maxwell Tyrosus to the Scarlet Monastery and claimed it for the Crusade. She then participated in the battle for Hearthglen. She was promoted to High General after the death of her father.
In the comic, her father is present at this meeting, but she is not. Tirion is also not present in the comic.
World of Warcraft
This section concerns content exclusive to World of Warcraft.
High General Abbendis was originally a level 59 elite rare mob human in Tyr's Hand in the Eastern Plaguelands. She was frequently found visiting the city's abbey or planning the Crusade's military operations in the garrison.
Wrath of the Lich King
This section concerns content exclusive to Wrath of the Lich King.
She is involved in the following quests:
details her campaign in Lordaeron up until the events unfolding in Northrend.
Both the Alliance and the Horde want Abbendis' head, for the following quests:
- Arcanist Doan has a crush on her. This is evidenced by his silver coin.
- A younger version of Abbendis can be found in Old Hillsbrad Foothills as part of the Caverns of Time.
Encounter in the Dragonblight
- You've come to test the might of the Onslaught?
- Deal with them quickly. I don't have time for this!
- You may want to rethink your actions, fools!
- Am I going to have to deal with this intrusion myself?
At fifty percent health:
- Now I'll show you the REAL power of the Onslaught!
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): No longer elite in New Hearthglen.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): No longer appears in Tyr's Hand.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Now appears in the Scarlet Enclave and New Hearthglen.
|Tyr's Hand||Old Hillsbrad||Scarlet Hold||King's Harbor||New Hearthglen|
(as leader of the Scarlet Crusade)
Leader of the Scarlet Onslaught