castsequence casts spells in successive order. This mechanic requires you to click the button multiple times. Each successive click advances the position in the list, until it is reset or reaches the end, in which case it starts over.
/castsequence options resetcondition spelllist
This has no aliases.
- Cast options to modify the cast. These are the same as cast, see that page for details.
- If you wish to specify a condition to reset the list, you may do so here. Format is "reset=" followed by the reset condition, more than one condition may be set. When using more than one condition, "/" should be used between the functions.
- <number> - The number of seconds since the last click
- target - You changed target
- combat - You entered or exited combat
- alt - Alt was pressed
- shift - Shift was pressed
- ctrl - Ctrl was pressed
- List of spells, separated by comma
-- This will cast Blessing of Might, followed by Seal of Insight. /castsequence Blessing of Might, Seal of Insight
-- This will cast Hunter's Mark, followed by Aimed Shot, and will reset to Hunter's -- Mark if the player changes targets after casting it. /castsequence reset=target Hunter's Mark, Aimed Shot
-- This will cast Exorcism, Crusader Strike, Crusader Strike, Crusader Strike, Shield of the Righteous -- and will reset back to Crusader Strike after leaving combat or 10 seconds after the last click -- (note: this will not skip Shield of the Righteous if you don't have any Holy Power). /castsequence reset=combat/10 Exorcism, Crusader Strike, Crusader Strike, Crusader Strike, Shield of the Righteous