Deep Wounds is a passive warrior ability, available at level 32.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Damage has been increased by 65%.
- Hotfix (2013-03-12): "Deep Wounds now deals 50% more damage for Protection Warriors."
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Damage has been increased by 100% for Arms Warriors.
- Hotfix (2012-10-01): "Deep Wounds now does 50% less damage for Protection warriors only."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now available to all warriors at level 32. Procs off Mortal Strike, Bloodthirst, and Devastate hits, instead of all crits. Duration increased from 6 to 15 seconds. Damage is now a flat amount rather than a percentage of the triggering hit.
- Hotfix (2011-12-06): "Deep Wounds should now be correctly activated by critical hits from Opportunity Strike, Raging Blow, Heroic Leap, and Intercept."
- Hotfix (2011-12-02): "Deep Wounds should now only proc from crits, not passive damage."
- Hotfix (2011-08-04): "Deep Wounds should no longer incorrectly apply double damage when certain buffs are present on the warrior."
- Hotfix (2011-07-26): "Deep Wounds should no longer ignore damage modifiers on a target. As an example, Smoldering Elementals in the Firelands should no longer take full damage from Deep Wounds, despite these creatures having damage reduction modifiers."
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): No longer requires - instead, it is a prerequisite for Impale.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): The damage done by this talent no longer receives modifications from effects that increase or decrease damage done by a percentage. The base weapon damage used in the calculation will still be modified by those effects.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): Now works properly with .
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Now requires , and causes 16/32/48% of weapon damage over 6 seconds, down from 20/40/60% over 12 seconds.