- Efflorescence (3 ranks)
- Restoration, Tier 5
- Your Swiftmend spell causes healing flora to sprout beneath the target, restoring health equal to 4/8/12% of the amount healed by your Swiftmend to the three most injured targets within 8 yards, every 1 sec for 7 sec.
Efflorescence is a restoration druid talent that causes an AoE healing effect to appear at the feet of your [Swiftmend] target, it functions as a smart heal.
Tips and Tactics
- Efflorescence is a very nice raid healing talent for fights where the raid is grouped up.
- Use Efflorescence on a Feral(cat) Druid, Restoration Shaman, Protection Warrior, or Protection Paladin. These classes take increased healing from talents and these talents increase the healing of [Swiftmend], which, in return, buffs the healing of Efflorescence.
- Does not benefit from Critical Strike.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2013-10-09): "To help address issues with input lag, [Efflorescence] now heals for twice as much every 2 seconds (was once every 1 second). Additional adjustments have been made so the total amount healed by Efflorescence from Swiftmend, Force of Nature Treants, and Wild Mushroom remains unchanged."
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Has been redesigned. It creates a healing zone at the feet of a [Swiftmend] target, but this healing zone now restores health equal to 4/8/12% of the amount healed by Swiftmend to the three most injured targets within 8 yards, every 1 second for 7 seconds. This periodic effect now also benefits from spell haste, but the individual ticks cannot be critical effects. In addition, [Living Seed] is no longer a prerequisite talent for Efflorescence.
Also, its artwork has been changed to look less like a poisonous cloud with a few floating leaves, and more like a player's friendly effect.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now have a diminished effect when healing more than 6 players at once.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.