Emblem of Triumph
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- Emblem of Triumph
- Binds when picked up
- Requires Level 80
As of patch 3.3, you can gain Emblems of Triumph...
- from each boss defeated in any level 80 5-man heroic instance (60/62 total)
- from each boss defeated in any normal Icecrown Citadel 5-man instance (8 total)
- from each boss defeated in all level 80 raids (except Icecrown Citadel raids, which award Emblems of Frost) (75 total each for 10 and 25 man)
- two from completing your first random regular Lich King dungeon of the day
- two from completing your second (and later) random heroic Lich King dungeon instances (the first awards Emblems of Frost) (max of 30 emblems)
- five from completing the random Weekly raid quest.
Maximum per day: 100
Additional per week: 155
Emblems by Instance
Time estimates assume a good but not exceptional group. Wipes will vastly increase the total, of course. The Oculus awards two bonus badges (for a total of six) when obtained as a random heroic, but does not award them if specifically queued for.
Tier 9 Set Pieces
These are also available from armor vendors in Dalaran that deal in that particular armor type.
|Slot||_ of Conquest (232)||_ of Triumph (245)|
Heroic-level tier 9 gear (ilvl 258) cannot be purchased with Emblems of Triumph; these items can only be exchanged with the Regalia tokens which drop in Crusaders' Coliseum 25 heroic.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Emblem of Triumph made the "base" emblem.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.