Fran & Riddoh
Fran & Riddoh is the third Rank 2 encounter of the Brawler's Guild. Comprised of Fran, a goblin, and Riddoh, a hobgoblin.
- Throw Dynamite 100 yd range — Inflicts 24375 to 25625 Fire damage to all enemies in a selected area. 1.0 sec cast. Uninterruptible
- Goblin Device 100 yd range — A goblin device has been attached, after 3 sec the device will spring open and lay a field of Land Mines! Instant. Triggers...
- Throw Net 25 yd range — Throws a net at the target, rooting them for 5 sec. 1.0 sec cast. Uninterruptible.
- Frenzied Riddoh — The loss of his friend has caused Riddoh to become Frenzied, increasing damage dealt by 250%. Instant.
At the start of the fight, Fran will be riding Riddoh. Focus on Riddoh first, as the four second root is quite problematic once Fran starts dropping land mines. The land mines have a few seconds of arming time, but they will explode for roughly 80,000 Fire damage if the player gets too close or if they're active for more than a few seconds.
When Riddoh dies first, Fran will hop off and start chain-casting Dynamite Toss. If Fran dies first, Riddoh will enrage and hit 250% harder. Try to make sure Riddoh dies first, as he already hits hard, but the enrage makes him hit like a truck.
Fran & Riddoh's combined health pool of 3.5 million health means that 29,000 DPS will be required to beat the enrage timer.
- In the other corner... a disgusting green pile of goblin idiocy, riding on a lumbering chariot of shame. It's Fran and Riddoh! Everybody boo!
- Fran yells: Together we are unstoppable!
- Riddoh death
- Riddoh yells: Ri... Ri... Riddoh.
- Fran death - Riddoh enrage
- Riddoh yells: NO! Noooooo!
- Fran death last
- Fran yells: I had your back to the end...
- Kill - Fran alive
- Fran yells: Nice job big guy. Brains and brawn -- together we overcome any obstacle!
- Kill - Fran dead
- Riddoh yells: RIDDOH!
Patches and hotfixes
Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Added.