Grandpa Grumplefloot is one of the special Rank 4 Challenge Card encounters in the Brawler's Guild. To fight him, players must use [Challenge Card: Grandpa Grumplefloot], purchased from the card trader in the arena. To unlock the ability to purchase the challenge card, players must first
/dance with Grandpa Grumplefloot at [65, 60] at the northern end of the Grummle Bazaar in Kun-Lai Summit and use the provided item to start a quest.
- Aria of Bad Luckydoo — Grandpa Grumplefloot calls forth bad luckydos. Aura.
- Throw Luckydo(n't) — Randomly throw a Luckydo or a Luckydon't Instant.
- Cantata of Flooting — Heals Grandpa Grumple for 1% health every 0.50 sec for 3 sec. Instant. 3 sec channel. Uninterruptible. Heals for 54,807 health each tick. (6 sec cooldown)
- Song of Floot 50 yd range — Inflicts 10,599 Holy damage to an enemy every 0.50 sec for 3 sec. Instant. 3 sec channel. Uninterruptible. (6 sec cooldown)
- Grummlepack Explosion 40 yd range — Inflicts 106,000 Holy damage to nearby enemies. Instant.
- Call Bad Luckydo — Call down a Bad Luckydo. Instant.
- Many bad fortunes to you!
- Stupid grummlepack!
Patches and hotfixes
Hotfix (2013-05-29): "Grandpa Grumplefloot's Bad Luckydos will no longer hop towards players that are not in the arena."
Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Added.