Green fire quest chain
A series of warlock-exclusive quests was added in Patch 5.2.0 related to the Council of the Black Harvest. Completing the quest chain will give the warlock the , a passive Warlock ability learned by defeating Kanrethad Ebonlocke and completing the Pursuing the Black Harvest scenario, which corrupts all of the Warlock's fire spells with fel magic, giving them a green, entropic fire effect.
- The quest series begins by looting . Fuse together the with a to get  .
- You'll then turn in  to a trainer in Stormwind or Orgrimmar.
-  : Read a book near warlock trainers in Stormwind and Orgrimmar that explains the recent events of the Council of the Black Harvest.
- Quest:Slaughter Selenora / Quest:Hunt Helheim
-  : Read and use the clues within to locate the four soulstone fragments. Clicking on these soulstones gives you greater insights into Jubeka's memories.
- Head to the entrance of the Black Temple in  .
-  : Follow Kanrethad and Jubeka's trail into the Black Temple by looking for her mark. After clicking on the mark on the front door, Warlocks can enter a special version of the Black Temple and complete the "Pursuing the Black Harvest" event.
- The questline was planned to be released in Patch 5.1. Developers decided that no dividing would happen and the whole questline was added in 5.2.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2013-04-04): "Fixed an issue where Warlocks remained in the wrong phase at The Black Temple after completing the quest Seek the Signal."
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Added.