|Location||Krasarang Wilds, Dagger in the Dark, Dark Heart of Pandaria|
Grizzle Gearslip is a goblin engineer who served as foreman for several Horde-owned projects in Pandaria for Warchief Garrosh Hellscream, such as oil fields and excavations. He turned his back on the tyrannical warchief along with most of the Horde and aided in his downfall.
This section concerns content exclusive to Mists of Pandaria.
In Dagger in the Dark, he participated with Vol'jin and adventurers to look into the Saurok in the Ancient Passage. Grizzle followed Vol'jin to the entrance of the cave where he upgraded a boat with weapons and hopped on the boat. Vol'jin and the adventurers entered deep into the cave, leaving Grizzle by the boat. After this, Grizzle returned safely back to work.
Grizzle was in charge of the Horde excavation in Dark Heart of Pandaria. After the players cleared the dig site and uncovered the remains of Y'Shaarj, Malkorok stiffed Grizzle on the payment he and his goblins were supposed to receive despite his objections. Grizzle, intimidated by the orc, grudgingly leaves the prison to Malkorok and his Kor'kron. He ran behind the excavation and joined Builder Dumont in drinking Big Blossom Brew from Big Blossom Keg, immediately falling asleep.
Siege of Orgrimmar
Gearslip makes his only appearance in the Siege of Orgrimmar when the players confront Siegecrafter Blackfuse, alongside several goblin mercenaries. Blackfuse reveals his latest invention: the Kor'Kron Iron Stars, explosive cannonballs of fire and shrapnel. Using it, Blackfuse easily disposes of Gearslip's men, forcing him to retreat and leaving the players to battle the Blackfuse Cartel.
- Yeah? Whacha need?
- We got this.
- Lets do some damage!
- I never thought the Warchief himself would come to bail me out!
- Y-yes sir! We struck it big. There's crude all along the coast. We'll get an operation going right away, your hugeness!
- Hey - wait for me! I don't like goons, either.
- We can take this boat inside. Just let me make a few modifications...
- And...done! A self-propelled saurok slaying machine.
- Ack, get that thing off us!
- They're busting up our boat!
- Here, take this! It'll help you against any swarms.
- I'll just ... be right here. Don't forget about me!
- Thank the laws of physics you're here!
- We found somethin' down there, somethin' HUGE, and all of a sudden the rocks started fightin' back and everyone went crazy. Bad business!
After his encounter with Malkorok:
|Dark Heart of Pandaria||Dagger in the Dark||Krasarang Wilds|