- The druids' reverence for nature allows them to bestow wondrous gifts upon their allies.
- Healing Touch is available at level 78 for 60.
- High cost but equally high healing makes this a good spell to use on a target that's taking heavy damage but isn't in danger of dying during the long cast time, such as a tank.
- increases the healing done by 25%.
- causes critical heals from Healing Touch to place a buff on the target, healing for 30% of the critical heal the next time the target takes damage.
Tips and Tactics
- Using with this spell results in a massive instant direct heal, which is very useful for emergency situations. Most druids have a macro that immediately casts Nature's Swiftness followed by Healing Touch. In this way you can take advantage of the spell's strength (a massive direct heal) while ignoring its weakness (long casting time).
- If you think your target might die while you're casting this spell, cast first to buy yourself a little time.
- Hotfix (2013-10-29): "Resolved an issue where casting Healing Touch while Nature's Swiftness is active did not consume the Restoration Tier-16 2-piece bonus."
- Hotfix (2013-10-03): "Casting Healing Touch should no longer incorrectly consume both bonuses from Soul of the Forest and Sage Mender (Tier-16 Restoration 2-piece set bonus) at the same time."
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Now trained at level 78, up from level 3.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now trained at level 3, instead of being availible on creation.