- Holy Radiance
- Level 28 Holy paladin ability
- 40 yd range
- 36% of base mana
- 2.5 sec cast
- Imbues a friendly target with radiant energy, healing that target for (X + 67.5% of SP) and all allies within 10 yards for 50% of that amount. Grants a charge of Holy Power.
Healing effectiveness diminishes for each player target beyond 6.
Holy Radiance is a Holy paladin ability learned at level 28.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2013-10-03): "Holy Radiance should correctly benefit from Holy Avenger once more."
- Hotfix (2013-10-02): "Fixed an issue where Holy Radiance may sometimes heal less players than intended."
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now functions like a smart heal, healing the 6 most injured friendly targets within range, and minor guardians are no longer targeted (Wild Imps, Bloodworms, Snakes from Snake Traps, etc.). There has been no change to the total amount of healing granted by the ability.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now a Holy specialization ability. Healing to nearby targets reduced by 50%. Heal over time component removed. Now grants Holy Power.
- Patch 4.3.2 (2012-01-31): Holy Radiance now costs 40% of base mana, up from 35%.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Now has a 3.0-second cast time, no cooldown, and requires a player target. That target is imbued with Holy Radiance, which heals them and all group members within 10 yards instantly, and continues to heal them by a smaller amount every 1 second for 3 seconds.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23):
- Now has a diminished effect when healing more than 6 players at once.
- Now has reduced effectiveness on targets over 8 yards away from the paladin.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.