Houndmaster Grebmar is a level 52 elite named dwarf mini-boss in the Blackrock Depths.
He resides under the arena with his pack of pet dogs. Because he is rather out of the way, most groups running the instance won't bother with him, though he drops a fairly good caster cloak, the [Spritecaster Cape].
He is soloable by most classes, but getting to him is difficult for any non-stealth classes.
Grebmar Fleabeard's hounds are the only family he's ever known. Long ago, the orphaned dwarf began breeding canines to serve as companions and guard dogs. When the houndmaster isn't patrolling Blackrock Depths with his loyal beasts, he often treats them to the Grim Guzzler's finest Dark Iron ale.
- Dual Wield — Houndmaster Gremar wields a weapon in each hand.
- Demoralizing Shout — Houndmaster Grebmar reduces the attack power of all players within 10 yards for 20 sec.
- Pummel — Houndmaster Grembar inflicts Physical damage to a player and interrupts any spell casting for 4 sec.
- Bloodlust — Houndmaster Grebmar sends an ally into a frenzy, increasing their attack speed by 30% for 30 sec.
- Run Away! Run Away! — Houndmaster Grebmar will flee at 15% health remaining.
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- Houndmaster Grebmar yells: Ahh, a new chew toy for my dogs!