||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
- See [Unholy Frenzy] for a new Death Knight ability with similar effects.
- Not to be confused with [Ancient Hysteria].
- death knight talent
- 30 yd range
- 3 mins cooldown
- Induces a friendly unit into a killing frenzy for 30 sec. The target is Enraged, which increases their physical damage by 20%, but causes them to lose health equal to 1% of their maximum health every second.
||Blood, Tier 7
Hysteria is a Death knight ability that allows the death knight to induce a friendly unit into a killing frenzy for 30 sec.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): This ability now causes the target to lose health rather than take damage.