- Incarnation: Tree of Life
- druid talent
- 6% of base mana
- 3 min cooldown
- Instant cast
- Shapeshift into the Tree of Life, increasing healing done by 15%, increasing your armor by 120%, and gaining protection from Polymorph effects. In addition, some of your spells are temporarily enhanced while shapeshifted. Lasts 30 sec.
You may freely shapeshift in and out of this form for its duration.
Enhanced spells: Lifebloom, Wild Growth, Regrowth, Entangling Roots
|| [Glyph of Lifebloom]
Tree of Life (or often nicknamed Tree Form, Healing Form or Treant Form) is a Druid talent ability found on Tier 4 as the Restoration version of [Incarnation]. It allows the druid to temporarily shapeshift into the tree of life, increasing healing by 15% and armor by 120%, granting immunity to polymorph effects, and enhancing several spells. Lasts 25 seconds.
While in tree form the druid can cast spells just as in caster form, and several spells are enhanced. [Regrowth] becomes instant cast, [Wild Growth] affects an additional 2 targets, [Lifebloom] can be cast on multiple targets, [Entangling Roots] becomes instant cast, and [Wrath] has its cast time halved and damage increased by 30%. The instant cast regrowth and improvements to Wild Growth and Lifebloom make it an especially potent raid healing form, but the 15% bonus to all healing makes it a good cooldown for any healing crisis.
With regard to consumables and items, Tree of Life works the same as being in humanoid form. The only exception is that you cannot mount in this form. Racial abilities work as normal in tree form.
This form has animations for dance, cheer, applaud, cry, bow, wave, and sleep emotes, however the Night Elf model cannot dance.
Tips and tactics
- The 15% healing increase makes Tree a decent cooldown for any occasion.
- Tree form is especially handy for healing on the move. The ability to spam [Regrowth] while running allows trees to heal while moving for amounts other classes can only dream of.
- Should you really need to kill something as restoration the bonus armor and cast time reduction on [Entangling Roots] and [Wrath] are handy.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Incorporated into [Incarnation].
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Now lasts 25 seconds, down from 30 seconds.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Received a new model.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): No longer a permanent form, lasts 30 seconds and gives support bonuses to certain spells
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): The Tree of Life aura now extends 100 yards, up from 45 yards.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): You can now use [Nature's Grasp] and [Thorns] while within this form.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14):
- [Remove Curse] can now be used in Tree of Life form.
- 30% snare penalty has been removed.
- You can now cast all Restoration spells ( [Healing Touch]) in the form, but Tree of Life now only reduces the mana cost of your healing over time spells (Rejuvenation, Lifebloom, Regrowth and Nourish) by 20%.
- Patch 2.4.3 (2008-07-15): [Barkskin]: The cost of this spell is now reduced by Tree of Life Form.
- Patch 2.4.2 (2008-05-13): The Shadowy Disguise will no longer be applied to druids while they are in Moonkin or Tree of Life form for the quests "  Who Are They?"
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13):
- [Cure Poison] and [Abolish Poison] are now usable in Tree of Life Form.
- It is no longer possible to have the bonus healing aura from this ability while not actually in Tree of Life Form.
- Patch 2.2.0 (2007-09-25): Tree of Life: The party aura from this shapeshift now extends the full 40-yard radius as stated in the tooltip.
- Patch 2.1.2 (2007-06-19): Tree of Life: The bonus-healing aura from this talent will reactivate when a [Banish] effect wears off a Druid in Tree Form.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22):
- Patch 2.0.10 (2007-03-06): When the duration of " [Cyclone]" ends, area buffs such as " [Leader of the Pack]", "Tree of Life", and "Moonkin" will now be correctly resumed.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09):
- "Tree of Life" healing bonus now increases the healing received by your party members instead of the healing dealt by your party members.
- "Tree of Life's" bonus healing aura will now reactivate correctly when " [Banish]" wears off.
- Shapeshifted druids will now be able to speak to NPCs while shapeshifted.
- The druid Restoration Talent "Tree of Life" healing buff is no longer being removed from the Druid if afflicted by a "Banish" spell.
- " [Moonkin Form]" and "Tree of Life" form now have a casting animation for " [War Stomp]".
- The druid talent skill "Tree of Life" now has swimming, dancing, eating, and backwards movement animations.
- No longer makes a bear roar when shifting into the tree.
- Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Added.