Kor'kron Commanders have been placed in Northern Barrens to oversee the Kor'kron war effort. Like the on the Isle of Thunder, the commanders' total health will scale in relation to how many characters are attacking it. Additionally, the commanders are completely shared tap, even across factions. Commanders do not have a set spawn location, but each commander does have a zone-wide yell when it appears. One or two commanders will generally be up at all times, and they are marked by a on the zone map. Commanders are immune to many forms of crowd control, including charm and fear effects.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2013-06-14): "Kor'kron Commanders are now immune to charms."
- Hotfix (2013-05-29): "Markers on the World Map for Barrens Commanders are now properly removed when defeated."
- Hotfix (2013-05-23): "
- Goblin Kor'kron Commanders' Throw Dynamite ability now deals 40% less damage.
- Shaman Kor'kron Commanders' Crackling Fury will now only increase in damage by 50% each jump, down from 200%.
- Warrior Kor'kron Commanders will now only cast Titanic Thunderclap when there are enemies within 10 yards.
- Some Kor'kron Commander abilities will no longer target or affect pets and totems."
- Hotfix (2013-05-22): "Kor'kron Commanders are now non-faction specific multi-tap for all characters that attack them."
- Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Added.