- This article is about lore. For strategy about the encounter in Naxxramas, see Four Horsemen.
|Character class||Death knight, Ex-paladin (presumed)|
|Former affiliation(s)||The Silver Hand|
|Occupation||One of the Four Horsemen|
|Location||Military Quarter, Naxxramas|
|Status||Deceased (lore), Killable (WoW)|
It is presumed that Lady Blaumeux was formally a paladin. She wrote This is my Runeblade...
Blaumeux likely represents the "Rider of Famine", based on her black color scheme.
Lady Blaumeux witnessed the enslaving of Alexandros Mograine by Kel'thuzad. She later fought against the party Darion Mograine led into Naxxramas. She was defeated when Grunn'Holde struck her in the head with a throwing axe.
Wrath of the Lich King
This section concerns content exclusive to Wrath of the Lich King.
Lady Blaumeux survived her encounter in the first siege against Naxxramas in the Eastern Plaguelands (or was reanimated), and subsequently returns as one of the Four Horsemen in the newly relocated necropolis floating above the Dragonblight.
Attacks and abilities
Please see the "Attacks and Abilities" section in the Four Horsemen article.
- Welcome, lost child. Allow Lady Blaumeux to help you find your way.
- Defend yourself!
Killing a player:
- Who's next?
- Your life is mine!
- Come, Zeliek, do not drive them out. Not before we've had our fun.
- I do hope they stay alive long enough for me to... introduce myself.
- The first kill goes to me! Anyone care to wager?
- Tou... ché!