|Occupation||Commander of the Gilneas Liberation Front|
|Location||Gilneas, Silverpine Forest|
|Relative(s)||Darius Crowley (father)|
Fall of Gilneas
This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
Shortly after she met with Genn and Liam shortly after her father decided to stay behind in the cathedral and make a last stand against the worgen. She had received word her father was free, but Liam told her about the choice Darius made. Lorna pulled out her gun and took aim at Genn, cursing at him and believing this was his idea of revenge after the Northgate Rebellion. Liam restrained her, and a hysterical Lorna demanded she be let go to die with her father before she began to cry in Liam's arms. After this she returned to the Crowley Orchard. Before being evacuated she and the worgen adventurer worked together to rescue some horses. She then moved to the Greymane Manor and from there she took a carriage with Gwen Armstead to Stormglen where she found a diary of Bradshaw and learned that the man ventured into Blackwald. She sent him there only to find the night elf Belysra Starbreeze along with other worgen. Darius survived and became a worgen and he was worried how will Lorna respond to him. She was fine with it.
She was then sent to Livery Outpost to rescue the villagers from northern Gilneas and free Emberstone Village. Lorna then aids the Worgen adventurers in retaking Gilneas City after the first assault of the Forsaken. After the death of Liam, she learned that the Forsaken are going to use the Plague. She was present at Liam's funeral in Aderic's Repose. After this she moved to Keel Harbor and gets explosives on an Orc Gunship and use it as a ram to destroy the Forsaken forward camp next to the Greymane Wall.
Gilneas Liberation Front
Following the Invasion of Gilneas, Lorna joins her father as commander of the Gilneas Liberation Front. While stationed in Silverpine Forest she is captured by the now-forsaken Lord Godfrey. Lorna serves as the bargaining chip in the surrender of the Gilneas Liberation Front as Sylvanas gave Darius two choices; the surrender of the Gilneas Liberation Front or have Lorna turned into a member of the Forsaken. Darius, unwilling to allow such a fate to befall his daughter, agrees to the surrender, and Sylvanas allows them to flee towards the still contested territory of Gilneas.
- In Gilneas City
- In Duskhaven
In Gilneas City
- At Keel Harbor
- Make it quick.
- What is it?
- During the Storyline
- This mastiff will help you find the hidden worgen.
- The villagers were thankful to have Emberstone back. They brought us a little something to help against the Forsaken.
- There's no way in hell I'm staying out of this fight! Let's Go!
- You were a true man of the people, Liam. Unlike any Royal I ever met. We'll make them pay for this.
- Hold your positions. We'll make our move soon...
- Secure the rafters!
- I want two sharpshooters to stay behind and cover the deck. Everyone else, use the ropes to repel down. Let's give them hell!
- Hands up, greenskins! My men will give you your new bearing. You try anything funny and we'll fill you with lead.
- The rest of you, follow me downstairs!
- We've got the explosives in the furnace room. Just hold them off now!
- That's...one big orc.
- It's about to blow, jump on the Wyverns!
- Commander Lorna Crowley says: So the Banshee Queen has sent assassins?
- Commander Lorna Crowley says: You would betray your kingdom out of spite?
- Lord Godfrey says: My kingdom? My king is no more.
- Lord Godfrey says: Your father and Greymane saw to that...No, Gilneas died when they allowed murderous beasts to reign free. Unchecked.
- Lord Godfrey says: Now lay down your arms and surrender. We are not here to kill you. Not yet.
- Commander Lorna Crowley says: HAH! You'll have to kill me! DIE!
- After Lorna is subdued by Lord Godfrey, his goons, and the Horde player...
- Lord Godfrey says: Quickly! We must head back to the Forsken Front before we are discovered!
Lock The Doors
- Dear Margaret,
I heeded your advice from last week to board up my windows and buy a reinforced door. None too soon, either: the Starlight Slasher struck a household not two blocks from my own last night. I inquired with the authorities at the scene about what they're doing to reign in the murder spree, but they didn't even grant me a second glance, waving me off with the usual "Stay off the streets and lock your door!" I know most of them don't trust me, but they're not proving to be trustworthy themselves, either.
Well, I'm not one to sit around, waiting to get dragged off in the middle of the night! I've started training the mastiff pups I bought from Rupert on a lark last month to track a scent, and they've taken to it quite well. They'll make fine hunting and guard dogs soon, so I'll be happy to pass on off to you once they're able to track a scent decently: they're right pleasant company, it'll help your young ones sleep better. That's at least a month off, though, so just consider the offer for now.
Which brings me to the reason for this letter: the attached package is a blunderbuss, so be sure to unwrap it at home and keep it somewhere hidden, but accessible. I threw some spare powder and buckshot in there too - no, no need to thank me. You helped my father when he was in a rough spot, and Crowleys never forget kindness freely given. Take the gun and keep safe. I fear things are going to get worse before they get better.
Sincerely, Lorna Crowley
- Despite being from Gilneas and involved with the Gilneas Liberation Front, Lorna shows no signs of being afflicted by the Worgen curse. Indeed, during their confrontation in  , Sylvanas specifically points this out to Darius, asking him why he did not offer his blood to her to make her a worgen (and thus immune to val'kyr resurrection) if he truly cared for her. It is likely because he did not want his daughter to be afflicted with the Curse of the Worgen, as he is.
- According to Astrid Langstrump when spoken to without being exalted with Gilneas, Lorna continues to breed and supply her people with steeds, and would be upset should Astrid to sell it to anyone not exalted with their people. Given Lorna's current location in Gilneas, it would explain why Astrid is taking care of distribution of the horses in her stead.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.