- Lunar Shower
- Level 82 Balance druid ability
- When you cast Moonfire or Sunfire, you gain Lunar Shower. Lunar Shower increases the direct damage done by your Moonfire and Sunfire spells by 45%, and reduces the mana cost by 30%. This effect stacks up to 3 times and lasts 3 sec.
|| [Moonfire], [Sunfire]
Lunar Shower is a passive specialization ability for Balance druids, available at level 82. It increases the potency of [Moonfire] and [Sunfire].
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): No longer causes Moonfire or Sunfire to generate additional Solar or Lunar energy.
- Hotfix (2011-07-01): "It is no longer possible to cancel Lunar Shower by right-clicking the buff, or canceling it via a macro."
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Redesigned. When casting [Moonfire], the druid gains Lunar Shower. Lunar Shower increases the direct damage done by Moonfire by 15/30/45%, and reduces the mana cost by 10/20/30%. This effect stacks up to 3 times and lasts 3 seconds. While under the effects of Lunar Shower, Moonfire generates 8 Solar Energy, and [Sunfire] generates 8 Lunar Energy. The amount of Lunar/Solar Energy gained does not change based on the number of points spent in the talent, or stacks of Lunar Shower. Those druids who wish to delay transition in or out of an Eclipse state should now cast the one of their two basic attacks which will not move the Eclipse bar (either [Starfire] or [Wrath]).
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.