Mangle (Bear Form)
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 6.0.2.
Mangle is a druid ability, learned at level 6. It deals a large amount of damage and generates Rage.
- Mangle's damage multiplier scales with the druid's level. At level 10 it 50% damage; at levels 80-85 it is 190%.
- The level 48 Feral and Guardian ability improves Mangle significantly.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Removed.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Weapon damage increased from 190% to 280%. Now generates 5 Rage instead of costing Rage. No longer causes the target to take additional bleed damage.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Weapon damage percent has been decreased to 190%, down from 260%. Bonus damage has been increased to 3306, down from 754.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Changed to become the Primary Ability of Feral Druids.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): The debuff from this talent now lasts 60 seconds, up from 12 seconds.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Ranks 4 and 5 base points reduced by about 11%. Scaling from attack power unchanged.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Now increases the damage done by in addition to .
- Patch 2.2.0 (2007-09-25): The duration remaining graphic will now display properly for Mangle after it has been refreshed on a target. It will also no longer sometimes apply the Mangle debuff to nearby targets when the Mangle victim is killed by Mangle.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Damage increased by 15%, but bonus threat reduced so that overall threat generation will be unchanged.
- Hotfix (2007-03-06): Mangle (Bear) has a threat modifier of 1.5x damage done.
- Patch 2.0.10 (2007-03-06): The multiplier on base weapon damage for Mangle (Bear) ability has been changed from 130% to 100%. In addition, the bonus damage has been reduced by the same ratio. Mangle (Bear) is no longer affected by .