|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
- Were you looking for the in-game map?
- Worlds (darker Cosmic) - Overview maps of Outland and Azeroth from in-game.
- Azeroth - Azeroth in-game.
- Outland - Outland in-game.
- WoWCartographe - a map program with annotations (French/English, Windows only).
- WoWMapper - An indoor and outdoor minimap generator. (French/English, Windows only).
- WoWMaps.de - complete interactive mapping system with locations, quests, items, crafting materials and flight routes.
- WyriMaps.net/wow - Fullscreen interactive Google Map of WoW. All continents in 1 map, all veins and herbs. New marker sets are added weekly!
- Google Map of the WoW World - A post-Cataclysm, Google-maps based, "satellite" map. As of the 22nd of March, the continent of Pandaria has been added.
- World of MapCraft - A Google Maps-based map of WoW, includes instances.
This section contains information that is out-of-date.
- Gamepressure.com - "satellite" maps, displaying a bird's-eye view of the entire land, with labels for all the sub-zones.
- Kaldorei.com world map with transport fees and detailed maps for the starting zones.
- MapWoW - Azeroth, Outland and Northrend using the Google Maps API. Presents an ultra-high detail scalable map of World of Warcraft using the same interface as Google Maps, and includes more than 15,000 herb, ore, and treasure locations.
As of January 8, 2012 the maps are still pre-Cataclysm.
- WoW Scribblemaps, Google Flash wow maps that allow you to create custom maps, with drawings, markers and more, then send them to friends. Also includes location searching, herbs, ores, footlockers, and flight paths. Can also create a custom map widget for your website or blog.
- WoW.Stratics.com Flash Map of Azeroth and Outland including instances and battlegrounds.
Regional and city maps
Only includes cities that have their own maps.
Some of the map links below currently don't work as they used to link to the AtlasMod site which no longer hosts the maps. We are currently investigating another site to link to...
† Map from Ten Ton Hammer © Copyright 2000 - 2008 Master Games International.
‡ Map from MMO Champion.
Dungeon Instance Maps
Maps are also linked from individual instance pages - see the related instance links for the full list.
Cataclysm Boat and Zeppelin Route Map
Some Zeppelin and Boat routes have changed since the Cataclysm Expansion (4.0.3a). The map below details the current active routes.
Note that the dotted paths refer to one-way single "Event" routes to Vashj'ir. After players initially use these to travel to Vashj'ir, the routes will no longer be accessible. Thereafter, players will have access to Vashj'ir via a portal in their faction's main city (Orgrimmar or Stormwind).
Warcraft Relations Map
This is not a geographical map, rather, this is supposed to be a map of relations between the most important characters/clans/artifacts until the end of The Frozen Throne storyline. For all of you who are a bit confused by the tremendous amount of characters in the world of Warcraft.
There are several versions available — see the project page.