<Champion of Azshara>
Nar'jira was formerly a Naz'jar Battlemaiden, but upon completing defeating the Kvaldir armies, was crowned Champion of Azshara. Her storyline plays out through visions via use of the .
During a great undersea war the Kvaldir had pushed the Naga from the Ruins of Vashj'ir. The battlemaiden Nar'jira rose through the ranks of the Naga's during that conflict earning the trust of Lady Naz'jar, who sent her upon the task to recover the Crucible of Nazsharin. After Nar'jira returned with the Crucible Lady Naz'jar used it to summonon aid from the Old Gods to push back the Kvaldir and save her people.
- Soul Strike — Deals 3306 to 4294 Shadow Damage to up to 3 targets and increasing the Battlemaiden's damage by 20%. The Battlemaiden gains 5 energy and 10% of the damage caused in health.
- Impaling Pull (30 energy) — Hurls your trident at a target and pulls them back to you, dealing 2125 to 2875 Physical damage and taunting the target. (6 sec cooldown)
- Vicious Charge (30 energy) — Charges at a target, dealing 7160 to 8840 Physical damage to any enemies in the Battlemaiden's path. (6 sec cooldown)
- Spinning Trident (50 energy) — Spin your trident in front of you in a dazzling display of weapon mastery, dealing 4500 to 5500 Physical damage every 0.25 sec for 2 sec to all enemies in front of the Battlemaiden. (10 sec cooldown)
- Soul Devour (40 energy) — Absorbs lifeforce from all enemies within 25 yards of the Battlemaiden, dealing 1215 to 1485 Shadow damage and healing the Battlemaiden for 7500 per target. (10 sec cooldown)
In addition to her above abilities, the Battlemaiden also receives a stackable, passive speed buff, so long as she is out of combat.
- Battlemaiden's Intensity — The Naz'jar Battlemaiden can push herself to unimaginable speeds as long as she remains unencumbered by combat. Passive.
Nar'jira is involved in the following quests in the Ruins of Vashj'ir:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added