Onyxia (Blackwing Descent)
|Race||Black wyrm (Dragonkin)|
9,877,580 (10m Heroic)
34,786,260 (25m Heroic)
- Main article: Nefarian's End
When players engage Nefarian, as Lord Victor Nefarius, he will reveal that he has found a way to raise Onyxia from the dead. A platform then rises from the lava in the middle of the vault with Onyxia's stitched-together form lying on it, and she is restored to a semblance of life via bolts of electricity. The first phase of the Nefarian fight consists of trying to kill Onyxia while also managing Nefarian, who will attack the raid after a brief respite.
- Electrical Energy — Onyxia gains energy over time and more energy when Nefarian casts Electrocute. If Onyxia reaches full energy, she explodes in an Electrical Overload, killing all players.
- Lightning Discharge — Onyxia discharges electricity from the orbs along her sides, inflicting 23400 to 24600 Nature damage to targets within 60 yards.
- Shadowflame Breath — Inflicts 35,000 Shadowflame damage to enemies in a cone in front of the caster every 0.5 seconds for 1.5 seconds. Also resurrects Animated Bone Warriors in the area of effect.
- Tail Lash — A sweeping tail strike hits all enemies behind the caster, inflicting 15750 to 20250 damage and stunning them for 2 sec.
- Electrical Overload — Inflicts 855000 to 1045000 Nature damage to all enemies. Cast when Onyxia's lightning charge level reaches full and wipes the raid.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.