The Ordon Sanctuary Ordos, the yaungol demigod of fire. Found on a rise high above the rest of the Timeless Isle, the sanctuary was originally accessed by the last bridge span of the Firewalkers' Path. Since the bridge has been destroyed, other means of gaining access to the area are required, such as:is the home of
- Running to the edge of the bridge with Wrathion's legendary cloak equipped
- Getting snagged by a Highwind Albatross and killing it while over the sanctuary
- Using the Gleaming Crane Statue's high jump and slow fall to make it across the broken bridge
- Purchasing a Golden Glider, swimming to out-of-bounds (where you get fatigued), flying high enough and then towards Ordon Santuary, and then using your Golden Glider.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Added.