||This article or section is a strategy stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- Give general, not personal, strategies. You may want to review information from fansites with raiding guides.
Ordos is a world boss found on the Timeless Isle.
Please add any available information to this section.
Ordos was once a shaman of the Yaungol who sacrificed himself to the flame, following the promises of the Fire Lords, in order to become a demigod. His flesh is eternally seared with fires, putting him in endless agony. Yaungol Fire-Keepers ritualistically set themselves ablaze to emulate the ascension of Ordos, and cast enchantments and prayers to ease his pain.
- Magma Crush — Inflicts 5,000,000 Fire damage, split evently amongst all players withnin 20 yards of the target.
- Burning Soul — Inflicts 50,000 Fire damage every 1 sec. for 10 sec. On expiration, the player explodes, inflicting 300,000 Fire damage to players withnin 8 yards and knocking them up.
- Pool of Fire — Creates a pool of fire that inflicts 50,000 Fire damage every 1 sec.
- Ancient Flame — Summons an orb that inflicts 50,000 Fire damage to the nearest player every 2 sec. and increases Fire damage taken by 5% for 10 sec.
- Eternal Agony — After 5 minutes, Orgos channels all of his power into a massive ball of magma, inflicting 300,000 Fire damage to all players every 1 sec.
Add any information here...
Ordos yells in agony as he is summoned
- Ordos yells: My pain... is endless...
- Ordos yells: The flames... never cease...
- Ordos yells: I burn... for all time...
- Ordos yells: You will take my place on the eternal brazier.
- Ancient Flame
- Ordos yells: Your flesh will melt.
- Pool of Fire
- Ordos yells: You will feel but a fraction of my agony.
- Burning Soul
- Ordos yells: Burn!
- Eternal Agony
- Ordos yells: Your pain will be endless.
- Killing Player
- Ordos yells: Up in smoke.
- Ordos yells: The eternal fire will never be extinguished.
Players involved in a successful Ordos kill will have a chance of looting one of the following items, and can use a [Warforged Seal] for an additional chance. Should players not win loot, they will receive a [Flame-Scarred Cache of Offerings] instead. Players can only receive loot or use a bonus roll for Ordos once a week.
- This is the first world boss to require players have an item before they can interact with it.
- Many of Ordos's drops are named after players who are or have been active in the WoW theorycrafting community.
- Ordos requires that a player has one of the legendary cloaks on their account in order for any of their characters to join in the fight.
- Ordos is voiced by Brian T. Delaney.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2013-10-03): "Players should no longer be incorrectly flagged as having defeated Ordos for the week if the player tapped him and went offline or entered an instance."
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Added.