|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Level||84 (Requires 84)|
- Wait to be launched from Flintlocke's Cannon
- Destroy the Skyshredder
Lookie here, <name>. I found the biggest gun in Highbank! We're gonna try a technique handed down ta me by my pappy, from his pappy, from his pappy, shortly before he got blowed up.
It's called the "<class>-shot."
You take a <race> <class>, and load <him/her> inta a gigantic cannon, and then ya - oh relax. This usually works.
Take these explosives, then wait here next ta me. As soon as that blimpy comes around I'll blast you onto tha deck. Plant the explosives in 'er bely and, oh I dunno, make it up as you go.
Ain't no problem a bomb can't solve.
<Flintlocke wipes tears from his eyes.>
Oh, <name>, <name>!
That ... were beautiful.
As the zeppelin approaches...
- Fargo Flintlocke says: Now hold yer breeks. The zeppelin will take a minute or so to pull around.
- "Doc" Schweitzer says: Flintlocke, if we have a big giant cannon, why don't we just shoot... a cannonball?
- Fargo Flintlocke says: Bah, predictable! They'll see it comin'!
- Fargo Flintlocke says: But once ol' <name> here blasts through their bulkhead in a hail of splintered wood, blood, and phlegm then starts crawlin' across the deck with both legs broken, oh aye, they'll not see THAT comin' by a sweet mile, no sir!
- Fargo Flintlocke says: It's almost here. Get ready!
- Fargo Flintlocke says: She's here! Get in that cannon, damnit! Get ready to fire!
- Flintlocke throws the player into the cannon, shortly before he lights it!
On deck, there's one Skyshredder Crewmember and another below deck. Get below deck and plant the bomb. Then run to the balcony and jump off!
- The bombs are set! Run to the balcony and jump to escape!
As the player jumps from the balcony, they're thrown clear of the zeppelin by the blast and hopefully into the open water below. Get back to Flintlocke. The town's no longer under siege! He's also had time to hide the cannon. That was quick.
Now that the town is secure, all of the vendors and other useful NPCs (like the innkeeper and flight master) have set up shop. Pick up the flight path!
-  & 
The <class>-shot is a reference to chuck-shot, the secret technique used by Flintlocke in the Flintlocke's Guide to Azeroth webcomic.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.