Quest:Extending Our Coverage
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Silent Beacon in Amberglow Hollow|
|Level||90 (Requires 89)|
|Reputation||+250 The Klaxxi|
Activate the Resonating Beacon in Amberglow Hollow.
Provided item: Resonating Crystal
The Klaxxi'va hear another paragon. His cries are weak and lost in darkness. The signal must be strengthened.
There is a beacon in Amberglow Hollow that has been silent for many years. It must sing; the Klaxxi demand it!
This time I will go with you. You will help me repair it.
Take the resonating crystal and meet me in Amberglow.
Why are you still standing here?
It is good you showed up when you did.
Perhaps you are not as useless as I thought...
The Klaxxi'va sing to the paragon now. Soon they will know where to send you. For now there are other tasks.
- 236000 XP
- +250 reputation with The Klaxxi
Pick up before heading out. Extending Our Coverage takes place to the southwest between Kypari Ik and the Briny Muck, while Amber Is Life takes place to the southeast by Kypari Ik and the Lake of Stars, so pick one set to do first.
Head south out of Klaxxi'vess across the scar and down to sea level. Loop for the entrance to Amberglow Hollow southeast of the gear marked on the map. Inside, Kor'ik is standing next to the Silent Beacon alongside Adjunct Zet'uk:
- Adjunct Zet'uk yells: Give me the resonating crystal you puny little bark eater!
Zet'uk is a level 90 mantid with 787,000 health and the following ability:
- Sha Eruption — Releases an eruption of Sha energy towards a random enemy. The Sha energy inflicts 9,500 to 10,500 Fire damage to all enemies within 3 yards. In addition, the Sha energy leaves behind a persistent burning effect which deals 9,425 to 10,575 Fire damage to all nearby enemies. 1.25 sec cast. Triggers...
- Sha Eruption — Releases an eruption of Sha energy towards a random enemy. The Sha energy inflicts 9,500 to 10,500 Fire damage to all enemies within 3 yards. In addition, the Sha energy leaves behind a persistent burning effect which deals 9,425 to 10,575 Fire damage to all nearby enemies. Instant. Also knocks affected units across the room.
- Adjunct Zet'uk says: I should have known you would not come alone Kor'ik.
Finish him off:
- Adjunct Zet'uk says: This is not over...
Quickly use the resonating crystal on the silent beacon, then talk to Kor'ik.
- Kor'ik says: Is he gone? Is it over?
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.