|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.4.0.
|Lao Softfoot in a cage|
|Level||90 (Requires 90)|
|Category||Vale of Eternal Blossoms|
|Reputation||+100 Golden Lotus|
|Rewards||19 84 50 5 2|
Rescue Lao Softfoot.
Lao Softfoot got himself captured again up on the Golden Stair. I'm not going to make any excuses for him, he's a lousy rogue.
We probably shouldn't just leave him there though. Could you go find him?
Lao needs to take a lesson from his brother, . When you're sneaking around a hostile mogu camp, being a loudmouth isn't an asset.
Not that it ever is, I guess.
You're a good <man/woman>, helping that silly rogue out more than he deserves.
- 236000 XP
- +100 reputation with Golden Lotus
Lao will be found in a random mogu cage on the Golden Stair. Interact with the cage to free him:
- Lao Softfoot says: Thanks!
- Followed by one of:
- Lao Softfoot says: I'm getting rusty... and my lockpicks are too apparently.
- Lao Softfoot says: I've made a mental note, mogu are light sleepers. Pass the word.
- Lao Softfoot says: What took you so long? I almost thought they weren't going to send someone for me this time... my heart frowned a little.
- Lao Softfoot says: You know, I've been stuck in these cages watching the mogu a lot, but I'm pretty sure I've never seen a girl mogu. What's with that?