Quest:SI:7 Report: Lost in the Woods
|Lost in the Woods|
|Level||86 (Requires 85)|
|Category||The Jade Forest|
- Listen to Rell's report
<Rell coughs heavily before speaking.>
Please, <name>. You need to hear what we've been through.
The whole damned Alliance needs to hear what we've been through. There may not be much time left.
<Rell doesn't look too good. He should probably save his energy.>
...and that's <cough> how we found...
<Rell's speech devolves into heavy coughing. The corner of his mouth produces a trickle of blood.>
- 110,000 XP
On accept, players find themselves in Rell's shoes, all the way over in the Fox Grove:
- We had traveled north through the forest for several hours.
- We stopped when we found a strange fallen tree.
- Rell Nightwind says: What do you suppose happened to this tree, Sully?
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: Somethin' hit it, sir. Wasn't cut down, didn't fall on its own.
- Little Lu says: What's that, over there? Some kind of bird?
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: Naw, that's a plane. Wait... A PLANE!?
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary yells: That's Amber an' Nimm's plane! They might be alive after all!
- Sully runs towards the crash site of a gnomish biplane.
- Little Lu says: Who are Amber and Nimm? Should we follow him?
- Run after Sully.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary yells: She's still breathin', sir! Get over here! Talk to 'er!
Speak with Amber:
- The... the monkeys... they attacked...
- I fought them off, but... they'll be back... with more...
- You did well, Agent Kearnen. Now save your energy... we'll fend them off.
- Rell Nightwind says: Listen up, men! Prepare for a hozen ambush!
- Rell Nightwind says: Little Lu, keep Amber alive! Sully, try and keep this plane from exploding on us!
- Rell Nightwind says: I'll hold them off as long as I can!
- I readied my swords for battle. [Strong Attack], [Stronger Attack], [Strongest Attack].
Rell has three abilities:
- Sure Strike Melee range — Strikees at an enemy, dealing Physical damage. Instant. Hits for 26-28000 Physical. (0.85 sec cooldown)
- Masterful Strike Melee range — Deals a large amount of Physical damage. Instant. Hits for ~83000 Physical. (5 sec cooldown)
- Twin Strike Melee range — Deals an incredible amount of Physical damage, knocking the target down. Instant. Hits for ~150000 Physical. Knockdown lasts for ~1 sec. (15 sec cooldown)
Dispatch all of the enemies, then:
- Rell Nightwind says: Sully, Little Lu, our plans have changed. We need to transport Amber back to the main camp.
- Amber Kearnen says: That's not necessary. I'll be coming with you.
- Sully "The Pickle" McLeary says: Ye've gotta be kiddin' me! Yer nearly dead! Look at ye!
- Amber Kearnen says: No, Sully. My injuries will heal. Right now, we need to find the White Pawn.
- Little Lu says: What's the White Pawn? I thought we were talking about attacking the hozen.
When the event ends, speak to Rell again to continue.
- Amber Kearnen says: Rell, please... save your energy. Sully can tell <name> what happened next.
- Rell Nightwind
- <Rell's forehead is pale and beaded with sweat. He does not look good.>
- <Rell does not look up to address you.>
- <Judging by his state, you're not certain he even has the energy to move his head.>
- <Rell continues to stare blankly at the mat. His breathing is shallow and labored.>
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.