Quest:Shadow of the Empire
|This article or section is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
|Shadow of the Empire|
|Start||Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver|
|End||Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver|
|Level||90 (Requires 90)|
|Rewards||Item level 489 ring
- Walk with Kil'ruk
You only understand part of our order. You are an outsider, and have been treated as such.
It is no longer appropriate that we keep our secrets from you. There is something you should see.
There is something you should see.
<Kil'ruk gives you a strange glance.>
The Klaxxi'va may never accept you fully. Their xenophobic minds are closed to the possibility of a useful <race>.
I, for one, have been proud to fight by your side, <class>. Your presence, and your assistance, do us great honor.
Speak with him again:
- What do you want to show me, Kil'ruk?
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: Wakener, your deeds have earned you the trust of the Klaxxi.
- Kil'ruk heads for the door of Klaxxi'vess at a brisk pace.
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: You are to be rewarded. Walk with me.
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: We mantid are an elder race. The pandaren you associate with - they are but children. They have their role to play.
- Kil'ruk reaches the door to the lower level and opens it, continuing the monologue while walking the path.
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: Each cycle, our young swarm their walls. The pandaren slay the weak. The strong return.
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: With each generation, we grow ever stronger.
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: Before your history began, our empire was vast. We shared this world with our sister kingdoms, Ahn'Qiraj and Azjol-Nerub.
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: Our Gods were many, and powerful. We mantid worshipped the seven heads of Y'shaarj[sic].
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: Great was the Old One, and terrible was His wrath. He consumed hope and begat despair; He inhaled courage and breathed fear.
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: When the usurpers came - the ones you call "Titans" - Y'shaarj was destroyed.
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: His last terrible breath has haunted this land ever since, but the shadows he left behind are mere whispers of his former glory.
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: I tell you now, because you have earned this warning.
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: Your gods are not our gods, outsider.
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: If the Old Ones ever return, we mantid will once again stand by their side.
- Kil'ruk stops in front of a picture of what is presumably a representation of Y'Sharrj and turns around, facing the adventurer.
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: The wisest among you will do the same.
Removed during MoP beta:
- Kil'ruk the Wind-Reaver says: That is all that needs to be said. Come, take your reward, and remember what you have learned today.
Return to Kil'ruk's position up on the surface to turn in.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.