Quest:Tipping the Balance
|Level||83 (Requires 83)|
Speak to in the Chamber of the Stars
- Stayed Out of Harrison's Way
That's it, <name>. The pieces we need are hidden in these statues!
They look to be a bit off balance as is. Maybe just a little nudge...
I must say, your field work is coming along nicely. If you applied yourself, you could make a fine archaeologist one day.
What have you found, <name>?
Talk about bringing the house down...
Talk to Harrison again:
- The hieroglyphs on your tablets indicate that there's a way to get this mechanism working again.
- We just need to figure out how...
- Harrison Jones says: Just stand back, <name>. We wouldn't want <you/a pretty little thing like you> getting hurt.
- The player runs north to hide as Harrison heads over to the northwest statue and acrobatically jumps his way to its head. He tosses his rope at the outstretched hand and swings, pulling it down! The vibrations from the first one falling cause the other four to fall as well. As the camera pans back to the player, <he/she> is standing rattled a dozen yards away from the head of the first statue as the cutscene cuts to a close. Scarabs now litter the floor.
Head to Harrison to turn in.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.