Quest:You're a Mean One... (Alliance)
|Level||90 (Requires 80)|
|Category||Feast of Winter Veil|
A creature called "The Abominable Greench" stole our shipment of treats, <name>. Be careful though! He's vicious and a bunch of those little green gnomes do his bidding!
You're gonna need some help in facing him. Rumor has it he's holding our treats and our beloved Metzen the Reindeer at Growless Cave in the Hillsbrad Foothills! Find the treats <name> and bring them back before the celebration is ruined and all the children of Stormwind are disappointed!
<Name> - our Feast of Winter Veil will be ruined without those treats to restock! Graccu himself will miss out on sharing his delicious meat pies with all the good boys and girls this season...
You found it! You've saved Smokywood Pasture's Feast of Winter Veil!
You're a true hero to everyone here at Smokywood Pastures and to all the children, of course!
- XP varies by level
- 13,260 XP at level 80
The Greench is a boss-level yeti with 17,445,480 health and the following abilities:
- Throw Winter Veil Tree — Hurls a Winter Veil Tree towards an enemy. Instant. Cast by Wicked Little Helpers riding the Greench. Trees are valid targets for... (10 sec cooldown)
- Abominable Crush 60 yd range — Inflicts 97500 to 102500 Physical damage and knocks enemies into the air. 1 sec cast.
- Throw Strange Snowman 100 yd range — Hurls a Strange Snowman towards an enemy. Instant. cast by Nasty Little Helpers riding the Greench. Spawns an untergetable Strange Snowman, which will use... (10 sec cooldown)
- Cleave Melee range — Inflicts 110% of normal melee damage to an enemy and its nearest allies, affecting up to 3 targets.
- Shrink Heart — Deals periodic damage and slows the attack and casting speeds of nearby enemies. Movement breaks the effect. Instant. First tick hits for 3000, stacks to 10.
Let the tanks charge in first. Move away from thrown trees and snowmen, and keep moving when debuffed with Shrink Heart. Otherwise, just whittle its health down.
- Rotten Little Helper yells: They've killed the Greench!
- Rotten Little Helper yells: Run!
Speak with Metzen the Reindeer:
- Around this reindeer's neck is a tack with the Smokeywood Pastures logo on it and a name - "Metzen".
- Metzen looks at you with sad, forlorn eyes. It is almost as if the reindeer has been immobilized by some unseen force.
- You're free, Metzen. That bad greench can't hurt you any more.
- Metzen's eyes light up with reindeer joy.
The name of this quest is a line in the theme to How the Grinch Stole Christmas. The enemy that is to be defeated, is indeed, a parody of the name "Grinch."
"You're a mean one, Mister Grinch."