Ribbly Screwspigot hides from bounty hunters in the Grim Guzzler bar in Blackrock Depths.
My brother Ribbly has always been a drain to his family, taking our money and wasting it on one scheme after another. Well, his last scheme must have been his worst, because Baron Revilgaz of Booty Bay just put a price on poor Ribbly's head. I can't tell you how happy this makes the Screwspigots! Our little Ribbly's finally worth something! But now he's hiding out, deep in Blackrock Depths. Please, find him and bring him to me! Or, if he won't come, then that's ok... just bring me his head. - Yuka Screwspigot
Screwspigot has a bad habit of borrowing money and squandering it on get-rich-quick schemes. His latest failure--Ribbly's Chewable Gunpowder--earned him a place on the hit list of Booty Bay's kingpin, Baron Revilgaz. Screwspigot has since fled to the Grim Guzzler, hoping to elude bounty hunters, friends, and family looking to cash in on the baron's bounty.
- Hamstring — Inflicts 20% weapon damage to an enemy, reducing its movement speed for 5 sec.
- Gouge — Inflicts 20 damage to an enemy and incapacitates it for up to 3 sec. You will automatically stop attacking. Target must be facing you. Any damage received by the stunned target will revive it.
- Run Away! Run Away! — At 30% health remaining, Ribbly Screwspigot will run away from players.
Hello! You're just the person I was looking for. Take a seat and listen, because I have a plan that will make us both rich!
- Ribbly Screwspigot says: No! Get away from me! Help!!
This section concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Model updated.