|This article is a mob stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Ro-Shambo is one of the special Rank 7 Challenge Card encounters in the Brawler's Guild. To fight him, players must use , purchased from the card trader in the arena. To unlock the ability to purchase the challenge card, players must first gather crops at Sunsong Ranch in Valley of the Four Winds until a quest-starting item turns up.
- Rock, Paper, Scissors! — Rock, Paper, Scissors!
- Rock - ? health
- Paper Covered Rock - ? health
- Throw Rock — Throw Rock! Inflicts 500,000 Physical damage. Instant. Applies 5-second debuff that also stuns and increases damage taken by 500%
- Papers - ? health
- Shredded Papers - ? health
- Throw Paper — Throw Paper! Inflicts 500,000 Physical damage. Instant. Applies 5-second debuff that also stuns and increases damage taken by 500%
- Slicing Scissors — Instant. 10 sec aura. Summons a pair of Scissors...
- Scissors - 42M health
- Broken Scissors - ...
- Throw Scissors — Throw Scissors! Inflicts 500,000 Physical damage. Instant. Applies 5-second debuff that also stuns and increases damage taken by 500%
Ro-Shambo has one primary ability in hand form: Rock, Paper, Scissors!, where the hand plays one of the three options. The player is put into the vehicle UI and also has the same three choices. The standard rock-paper-scissors rules apply: rock beats scissors, paper beats rock, and scissors beats paper. Ro-Shambo will always play in the name order (rock, then paper, then scissors), but it can start the encounter by choosing any of the three. The first choice comes down to luck, but after that, it is trivial to always choose the winning option.
If the player ties by choosing the same option, Ro-Shambo summons the standard version of it's choice (Rock, Papers, Scissors) and proceeds to attack with that version for 10 seconds. If the player wins, Ro-Shambo will summon the weakened version of it's choice (Paper Covered Rock, Shredded Papers, or Broken Scissors), which is debuffed to take 1500% bonus damage, but still has the attack that the regular version does. If the player loses, Ro-Shambo will throw the version of it's choice (Throw Rock, Throw Paper, or Throw Scissors) for 500,000 Physical damage (before mitigation).
Ro-Shambo's 12.2 million health translates to a DPS requirement of over 102,000 in order to beat the enrage timer.
- He's a strategic mastermind, and he doesn't even have a head. Or an elbow, even. It's Ro-Shambo! Let's give him a hand!
- "Roshambo" is another term for the game rock-paper-scissors.
- Ro-Shambo's model is an upscaled , a Tol'vir archaeology find.
Patches and hotfixes
Patch 5.3.0 (2013-05-21): Added.
|Ro-Shambo||Rock||Paper Covered Rock||Papers|
|Shredded Papers||Scissors||Broken Scissors|