Scarlet Monastery (instance)
|Scarlet Monastery loading graphic|
23 (90 Heroic)
|Scarlet Halls (5)|
|Scarlet Monastery (5)|
The Scarlet Monastery is one of the two new 5-man wings of the Scarlet Monastery in Mists of Pandaria, and is a combination of the former Cathedral and Graveyard wings of the Scarlet Monastery. It is designed for level 30–33 players, and features a level 90 heroic version as well.
The Crusade's fanatical leaders direct their followers from the Scarlet Cathedral, at the heart of the monastery grounds. This heavily guarded location functions as the order's headquarters, and some of the most zealous and intolerant crusaders roam the halls of this once-hallowed place.
The Scarlet Monastery is largely comprised of humans of the Scarlet Crusade, led by in the Chapel Gardens and and inside the Crusader's Chapel. However, the crusaders are also containing an invasion of zombies in Forlorn Cloister, raised by the skeletal mage .
- "Scarlet Monastery loot" redirects here. For the pre-Mists of Pandaria loot, see Scarlet Monastery loot (original).
- And Stay Dead!
- Burning Man
- Empowered Spiritualist
- Scarlet Monastery (achievement)
- Heroic: Scarlet Monastery
- Scarlet Monastery Guild Run
- Heroic: Scarlet Monastery Guild Run
- Scarlet Monastery Challenger
- Scarlet Monastery: Bronze
- Scarlet Monastery: Silver
- Scarlet Monastery: Gold
- Challenge Master: Scarlet Monastery
Despite Scarlet Monastery Graveyard having been removed in Patch 5.0.4 and merged into Scarlet Monastery, the old map, terrain, and objects were used in 2012's Hallow's End. The holiday's boss, Headless Horseman, exists in a special version of the dungeon in which its normal denizens are not present. Thus, it may be presumed that the use of the old dungeon simply was an oversight by Blizzard, as 2013's Hallow's End utilized the correct (i.e.: updated for Mists of Pandaria) dungeon.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added. This instance is a combination of the original Graveyard and Cathedral wings of the Scarlet Monastery.