Seals of Command
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
|Seals of Command|
Seals of Command is a Tier 4 Retribution paladin talent. It causes an additional 7% weapon damage as Holy damage whenever your , and are triggered. It also causes Seal of Righteousness to hit all enemy targets within melee range.
- Damage caused by .
- Additional damage generated from melee attacks by Seal of Righteousness and Seal of Justice. When Seal of Righteousness causes damage to multiple targets, Seals of Command has a chance to be triggered from each instance.
- Additional damage generated from single-target attacks by Seal of Truth.
Presumably due to a bug, Seals of Command does not currently proc 100% of the time. Actual proc rates vary, but usually fall between 50-75%.
While Seals of Command is a Retribution talent, it can be useful for tanking when combined with . The "splash"-damage from will help keeping aggro on several mobs, especially if combined with AoE-spells such as and .
This talent is similar to the former , applying its functionality to other seals.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Now makes Seal of Righteousness hit an unlimited number of melee targets, instead of only 2 additional targets.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Will no longer trigger twice on each swing with Seal of Truth.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added. Replaces .