- Shackle Undead
- Level 32 priest ability
- 30 yd range
- 2% Base Mana
- 1.5 sec cast
- Shackles the target undead enemy for up to 50 sec. The shackled unit is unable to move, attack or cast spells. Any damage caused will release the target. Only one target can be shackled at a time.
Shackle Undead is a priest ability. It shackles an undead enemy, making it unable to move or attack for the duration of the spell, and visibly enclosing the creature within chains.
- The spell is used to remove an enemy from combat when attacked by multiple enemies, giving you time to kill off some of the other enemies. As such, this spell is a form of crowd control.
- Does not work against Forsaken players, since they are classified as Humanoid and not Undead.
- Can be used against death knights under the effect of [Lichborne], as well as their ghouls.
- Shackle Undead interrupts any spells being cast when it lands, so it can also be used as an interrupt even if it is immediately broken by damage.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Mana cost changed to 9% of base mana in stead of 150 flat mana.