|This article is an ability stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
Shadow Dance is a Subtlety rogue ability, available at level 80. It is unique as a rogue ability in that it adds the ability to the rogue's Stance Bar, allowing configuration of the ability on a separate action bar.
Tips and tactics
A very effective tactic is to build up 5 combo points and full energy > Shadow Dance > > Ambush repeatedly. This effectively makes Shadow Dance an extremely powerful ability which can also leave the user with 5 more combo points.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now applies to all abilities that require stealth. Reduces Energy cost of Ambush by 20 while active.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Cooldown reduced to 1 minute. Now lasts 6 seconds, down from 10 seconds.
- Patch 3.1.2 (2009-05-19): Issues with action bars and ability use arising from using Stealth while Shadow Dance is active have been fixed.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Now opens a new action bar when used.
- Patch 3.0.3 (2008-11-04): The cooldowns on , , , , , Pickpocket, and are no longer increased while this ability is activated.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.