- For the Pet Battle ability, see [Stampede]. For the pet ability, see [Stampede]. For the former druid talent, see [Stampede].
- Level 87 hunter ability
- 40 yd range
- 5 min cooldown
- Instant cast
- Summons all of your pets to fight your current target for 20 sec. Your pets deal 25% of their normal damage in Arenas and Battlegrounds while summoned this way.
|| [Glyph of Stampede]
Stampede is a hunter ability, available at level 87.
- This ability calls out all of your active (5) pets. If players do not have 5 pets in your active que, then it will call out all of the available ones and create copies of the currently active pet for the remaining missing ones. Using this this ability will always produce 5 pets.
- Pets will use whatever abilities have been set up for them, when normally used. So if players have [Growl] turned on, that pet will growl every time its available.
- The pets will appear directly on the hunter's target, to avoid loss of damage.
- This ability is not affected by [Readiness].
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Damage dealt by pets when the ability is used outside of an Arena or Battleground is no longer reduced by 75%.
- Hotfix (2013-06-10): "Hunter Pets summoned by Stampede now only use auto-attacks against their target. [Requires a realm restart]"
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Stampede now has a range of 40 yards (was 30 yards).
- Hotfix (2013-10-26): "Stampede Pets summoned into the Arena, Rated Battlegrounds, and Wargames will now do the correct amount of damage."
- Hotfix (2013-10-12): "Healing performed by Spirit Beasts summoned by the Stampede talent is now correctly reduced by 75%."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.