Sword of a Thousand Truths (South Park)
- "The Sword of a Thousand Truths" was also the name of during the Burning Crusade beta.
"It was foretold, that one day, heroes who could wield the sword might reveal themselves."
The Sword of a Thousand Truths is a fictional legendary sword used in South Park episode #147 "Make Love, Not Warcraft". The weapon is needed to defeat an unspeakably powerful Alliance griefer who mercilessly kills Alliance Players and Blizzard Game Masters.
Long ago, when the World of Warcraft was created, one of the programmers put a sword called The Sword of a Thousand Truths into the game inventory. But the sword was considered to be too powerful for anyone to possess, so it was removed from the game and stored on a one gig flash drive. But it was foretold that one day players who could wield the sword might reveal themselves.
The prophecy is fulfilled when Stan, Kenny, Cartman and Kyle endlessly kill 65,340,285 Boars (in Elwynn Forest) at 2 experience points a piece in order to gain 30 levels so together they can kill Jenkins, the player who has played World of Warcraft nearly every hour of every day for the past year and a half.
In World of Warcraft
- The sword uses the same model as .
- The sword is now in the game as the . It does not have the same abilities, but uses the same model and says "Foretold by Salzman" in the tooltip.
- ^ The Prophecy was foretold by Salzman in Accounting
- ^ The villain is named Jenkins, presumably after Leeroy Jenkins.