||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
- Two-Handed Weapon Specialization
- Requires Two-Handed Axes, Two-Handed Maces, Polearms, Two-Handed Swords
- Increases the damage you deal with two-handed melee weapons by 12%.
Two-Handed Weapon Specialization is a Warrior specialization bonus for the Arms tree for the Warrior class. All warriors who specialize in the Arms tree will automatically have this ability.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Two-Handed Weapon Specialization weapon damage increase has been lowered to 12%, down from 20%.
- Hotfix (2011-02-18): "Two-Handed Weapon Specialization (Arms passive) now gives 20% bonus damage with two-handed weapons, up from 10%."
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Moved from regular talents to Arms tree specialization.