Called whenever the user has released the cursor over the frame while dragging something.
- Widget - the widget receiving the drag event.
- The widget must be mouse-enabled to receive drag events.
- You can use GetCursorInfo to find out whether it was an item, spell, macro, or amount of money, and the specifics thereof.
- The cursor is not automatically cleared; call ClearCursor if that behaviour is desired.
- The handler also fires when dragging widgets onto other widgets, in which case GetCursorInfo provides no relevant information.