||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
- Unbreakable Armor
- death knight talent
- 1 Frost Rune
- 1 min cooldown
- Reinforces your armor with a thick coat of ice, increasing your armor by 25% and increasing your Strength by 20% for 20 sec.
||Frost, Tier 8
||Frost Runes and Armor/Strength
Unbreakable Armor is a Death knight talented ability located in the 8th tier of the Frost Tree.
Unbreakable Armor is useful both offensively (20% higher strength) and defensively (25% greater armor value).
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): The amount of strength granted is now 20%, up from 10%.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Cooldown reduced to 1 minute and changed back to granting 25% additional armor while active instead of flat damage reduction based on armor. The amount of strength granted has been reduced to 10%.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Now grants damage reduction instead of physical damage reduction. Cooldown increased to 2 minutes from 1 minute.
- During WotLK beta and onwards to 3.1.0, Unbreakable Armor increased the armor and parry chance instead of a fixed damage reduction.