|This is a talk page for Sandwichman2448
Past yellings at/praisings of/comments to me are archived here:
- Past discussions archived to...
- ...User talk:Sandwichman2448/Archive01 Archived 13:30, 15 July 2007 (UTC)
- ...User talk:Sandwichman2448/Archive02 Archived 15:16, 11 March 2008 (UTC)
- ...User talk:Sandwichman2448/Archive03 Archived 12:21, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
- ...User talk:Sandwichman2448/Archive04 Archived 20:53, 27 October 2010 (UTC)
- ...User talk:Sandwichman2448/Archive05 Archived 17:40, 19 July 2013 (UTC)
Adding a new Mirror webpage
I want to add a new mirror website on the patch_mirror section but it says I'm not allowed to add external urls when i try to edit the page. What should I do?
Genn's and Velen's involvement in the Attack on Theramore Isle
I'd like to know your opinion on this particular subject.
Your opinion is desired
Your opinion is desired on Fan made videos.
Loremaster A'noob, Arch Druid of the Noobhoof Clan (talk/contribz) 14:09, 12 June 2013 (UTC)
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I would have messaged you privately, but couldn't figure out how. Bad at Wiki.
RE: "Let us not get into the ToA's two visits thing."
Well if we're just going to ignore the content of ToA, even though it's much more recent than the original account written for WC3, could at least keep the edit to the general section of the page? I purposefully made it as neutral as possible so as not to mention any number of Titan visits or who arrived was first for that part. I changed that section mostly for the motivation behind the Titans' arrival on Azeroth.
- "ruled the planet of Azeroth in the days before the titans arrived to shape and order it."
This account of the Titans' motivation for coming to Azeroth is from WC3. Aside from this motivation for arrival being contradicted by ToA ("arrived to extirpate symbiotic infection"), it's also contradicted by the AskCDev2's "when the titans' forces arrived to subdue the Old Gods." --Aquamonkeyeg (talk) 05:21, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
- While I am willing to go along with something like this edit to the Earthen page, the edit to the Old Gods page is taking it too far. The Old Gods and the Ordering of Azeroth is old enough that it has likely been retconned, but your edit also changes the content to a theory supported only by the Tribunal of Ages (which due to the non-linear nature of the conversation, never gets into much context) while also ignoring the context of the much more recent Ask CDev answers that agrees with the older lore.-- 14:31, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
- Happy to discuss things but... Aqua has proved that the Lore Keeper of Norgannon, the Tribunal of Ages and the Ask CDev do not contradict each other. See the Old Gods talk page for a better explanation. Maybe the issue should be discussed again.-- (talk) 15:56, 10 April 2014 (UTC)
- I knew what you were talking about. Sorry for being unclear.-- 20:35, 10 April 2014 (UTC)