Will of the Forsaken
|Will of the Forsaken|
Will of the Forsaken is a Forsaken racial trait which removes any Charm, Fear, or Sleep effect. The ability does not remove the horrify from Death Coil or deep slumber effects such as during the Mograine event in Scarlet Monastery.
Until Patch 1.6, Will of the Forsaken removed existing charm/fear/sleep effects and granted immunity to those effects for 20 seconds. This was nerfed and the immunity was decreased to 5 seconds. was tweaked to offset this change.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Now shares a 30-second cooldown with similar effects.
- Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): Now shares a 45-second cooldown with similar effects, including the , Titan-Forged runes, , etc.
- Patch 1.12.0 (2006-08-22): No longer gray on the action bar while you are charmed.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Duration of the lasting immunity effect decreased to 5 seconds.
- Patch 1.2.0 (2004-12-18): Will of the Forsaken is no longer grayed out on the action bar while you are fleeing.