|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
- The wound wasn't deep, but it was enough.
Wing Clip is a hunter ability, which reduces an enemy target's movement speed by 50% for 10 seconds. It is trainable at level 10 for 10 76.
Tips and tactics
- Wing Clip can trigger weapon procs. As an instant attack, this makes it a convenient way to force a proc on an enemy before running away.
- Wing Clip's has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Now has a PvP duration of 8 seconds.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Wingclip is now free to cast.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Wingclip no longer does damage.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Will now cause damage to targets immune to immobilizing effects.
- Patch 1.1.0 (2004-11-07): Slow effect now scales with level.