- For the item set, see Battlegear of Wrath. For the expansion, see Wrath of the Lich King.
- Level 1 druid ability
- 40 yd range
- 8.8% of base mana
- 2 sec cast
- Causes X Nature damage to the target.
- Nature's fury is awesome to behold.
Wrath is a druid direct damage spell available at level 1.
Tips and tactics
- If specced into Balance:
- Wrath, along with [Starfire] and [Starsurge], becomes one of the three spells that affect the [Eclipse] energy bar. Wrath generates 15 Energy towards Lunar Eclipse.
- When fighting a class that can [Counterspell], you may find it better to cast spells that are not in the Nature magic school, such as Starfire, [Moonfire], [Astral Storm], [Starfall], and Starsurge.
- Casting Wrath to finish off a target at low health is more efficient than Moonfire or [Sunfire], and quicker than Starfire, especially in PvP.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now deals 10% more damage, but has its mana cost increased by 50%.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Damage has been increased by 9%.
- Hotfix (2012-09-20): "Wrath damage has been increased by approximately 9%."
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Wrath has a new spell effect and a new icon.
- However, some NPCs, such as Zen'Kiki, still use the old animation.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Damage has been increased by approximately 23%.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Major changes for Cataclysm.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Eclipse: The benefit to Wrath triggered by casting Starfire has been increased to 30% bonus damage.